First I Love You (Preview)

Derek:

Derek hadn't told anyone "I love you" since Paige and wasn't sure he was ready, but you let him know that that was okay.

Scott:

Scott told you he loves you through the lacrosse team. He used his captain status to make the lacrosse team make a big statement during halftime.

Stiles:

Stiles first told you he loved you when the two of you were cuddling on his bed after his encounter with the Kanima in the school pool.

Isaac:

Isaac was a simple man, and didn't go to much trouble to show he loved you. Isaac wrote you a letter. A couple pages long, to tell you how much he loved you.

Aiden:

Aiden's first "I love you" was very memorable. The two of you got into a fight because he thought you cheated and things got very emotional very quickly.

Jackson:

Jackson was very cocky and confident when you met him, but the second emotions were brought up he'd cower in a corner, and become so vulnerable you'd want to cuddle him like a stuffed bear. So when he told you he loved you almost cried.

Peter:

Peter is all smirks and sarcasm, except when he's with you. He becomes sweet and would do anything for you. So he wanted his "I love you" moment to be special.

Liam:

Liam was first timer for being in love. He had no idea how to tell you and was nervous. So he went to Scott and got an idea that was adorable.

Jordan:

Jordan, working at the Sheriffs department was home rarely, but the two of you were so close and you loved him enough to show it. And he wanted to show you that it was worth it.

Brett:

Brett wanted to do something spectacular to show that he loved you, so he got the some science nerds to work something out. It didn't go completely as planned.

Okay so this was just a preview of some sorts for a preference that should be up in the next few weeks.

And sorry for not posting one last week, not like anyone noticed, and not posting a real one this week. I've just been busy for school next week and my concert on Friday. And I've also been done in the dumps for the last few weeks. Physically and emotionally. But I should be good from now on and I'm hoping that since school is starting I'll be able to write more in class because I definitely don't pay attention.

And I added Liam, Jordan, and Brett if you didn't happen to notice and I'm really happy because who doesn't love more imagines for attractive boys.

But anyways...

Which one do you think is going to be your favorite or the cutest?

I think I'll love Jackson's or Brett's the most.