How You Met

How You Met

Derek:

I was taking my little brother, Stiles, to the grocery store when I met him.

We were shopping in the milk section when this random guy comes up pushing my brother against the wall.

"I thought I told you to keep Scott from playing the game," the stranger yelled at Stiles.

"Hey get your hands off my brother!" I said punching the guy off. "Are you okay?" I asked Stiles.

He flattened his sweatshirt. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry."

I nodded my head before turning my head to yell at him, but he was gone.

Scott:

Jackson was driving me to school today and he was telling me what to do once we get there. "Don't talk to me, look at me, or come near me until the end of the day when I pick you up. I don't want anyone to know your my sister, okay."

I nod and roll my eyes. He pulls up a block away from where the school his and let's me out. I scoffed at him, but started walking as he drove off.

I finally got to school and looked at my schedule one more time.

I looked back up and ran into a boy. His brown hair was yelled up and his jaw was uneven.

"Oh, sorry," we said at the same time and then laughed.

"I'm Scott," he said picking up some things he dropped.

"I'm Y/N."

"I'll see you later, yeah?"

I nod smiling.

Stiles:

"Bye, bro," I said to Isaac as I walked into Chemistry.

I sat down in my seat near the door, and looked at the worksheet on my desk starting to fill it out. I heard some whispers and looked up. I assumed Mr. Harris did to because he started picking on two boys.

He told them to move and one walked my way to sit at the empty spot next to me.

He sat down and sighed before turning to me. "Stiles."

"Y/N."

He smiled before turning forward and listening to class.

Isaac:

I was walking through the school halls looking down. When I looked up for a second I saw I was running into a girl with blonde hair. My shoulder it hers and she stopped.

"Watch it," she hissed.

"Sor-"

The girl pushed my shoulder. "Now-"

"Erica stop," said a voice.

I turned my head seeing a really tall guy with curly hair.

He nodded at me and I walked away keeping my eye on him for the rest of the day.