The Special Talent He Loves About You

Derek:

The fact that you can cook. Derek was never use to a home cooked meal after the fire so when he found out you could cook, he begged you to make something.

Scott:

That you're good at lacrosse, too. Scott loves playing one v one with you on the lacrosse field. It's just another thing that the two of you could do to have fun together.

Stiles:

Stiles is obsessed with the fact that you can play the piano. He had always wanted to learn how, but he wasn't patient enough to ever learn. But it always seems that he can pay attention when you play.

Isaac:

Isaac adores that fact that you are in gymnastics. He loves that fact that you can bend and flip without losing your breath.

Aiden:

Aiden liked that you swam. He liked seeing you in a swimsuit, and it was also a bonus that you could hold your breath for three minutes.

Jackson:

At first, Jackson was surprised that you knew about cars, but then he became intrigued. He liked that you knew almost as much as he did.

Peter:

Peter likes that you can hold your alcohol. It may not seem like a big talent, but he loved that you could down your shots like he could.

Liam:

Liam was always interested in how you could calm him down so fast. He never met anyone that could calm him down as fast as you could.

Jordan:

Jordan liked the fact that you knew your guns. You could name off every gun in the Sherif's station and shoot them with a perfect aim.

Brett:

Brett likes that you can sing. He loves listening to your voice. It can always calm him down, and he thinks it's beautiful.