First Date

First Date

Derek:

Derek said he was going to pick me up at 7, but it was already 7:45, and I was giving up hope.

"He's not coming," I said to my mom as I walk through the kitchen with tears down my cheeks.

"Oh honey," she started moving to hug me.

I pushed her off. "I'm just going to go to my room."

I let out silent sobs as I reached my room.

I must have feel asleep because I woke up to taps on my window. My pillow was stained with mascara and tears.

I slowly dragged myself to the wind to see Derek,his eyes wide.

I throw open the window, "What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Can I come in," he whispered sounding pained.

"Are you okay?" I asked pulling him in.

"I- I... No. I-"

"What is it? You can tell me anything," I told him rubbing his back.

He whimpered. "What, Derek," I started then lifted up the back of his shirt. "What is this," I gasped looking at the cute across his back.

Derek turns his body towards me. "Promise me you won't hate me. Won't be scared. Won't leave me."

I hesitate, but make up my mind quickly. "I promise."

Derek takes his time explaining about his past, him being a werewolf, everything that makes him, him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"You're asking me if I'm okay, you're the one that got flawed by an Alpha."

"Not many people would take this news so well."

"I'm not many people."

Derek dips his head towards me pecks my lips.

"For a first date it didn't turn out so well, but this is perfect."

Scott:

Scott had wrapped a blindfold around my head.

"You know I don't like surprises."

"Well you'll love this one," he giggles wrapping his hand around mine. He continues to drive down this gravely road.

Within minutes, we had stopped. "Okay, can I know where we are yet?" I laugh.

"Nope, we just have to walk for a bit, then you
can look."

"You know, this is really cheesy," I joke.

"Well I'm a cheesy guy, so get used to it."

"Well if you were super cheesy, you'd carry me on your back," I said being only slightly serious. My feet were aching.

Without any notice, Scott picked me up and swung me onto his back. I let out a yelp, before squeezing Scott's chest. I rested my head on the top of his and curled some of his hair with my finger. I moved it slowly back and forth, down his back then back again. Goose bumps were appearing, and he was shivering. I let go with my other hand and moved them both down his chest. Scott's grip tightened on my thighs.

"You might want to stop that," Scott said. "it's only the first date."

"We've been friends since we were two, I've had a crush on you since I was twelve, and we've had friends with benefits for six months, I think I can go a bit farther than other people go on first dates."