He Calls You Babe

He Calls You Babe

Derek:

"Babe," he never really calls you babe, so you're a little surprised when he does. It's usually 'cutie' or 'love' or 'hun.'

"Babe," he says again but you're in too much of a rush to notice that you've forgotten your keys. "Derek, hey do you know where my ke-oh."

"I think you're forgetting something," he smirks and dangles the keys just above your head. "How about a kiss first."

Scott:

"Babe," he laughs as he sits across from you at the booth. He wanted to get away for a little, have some quality time with his girlfriend so he took you to his favorite cafe. He leans over the table and swipes the coffee from your top lip. "You have a little something there."

Stiles:

"Babe," he sounds exhausted, almost as if he's about to start crying at any moment. Even over the phone, you can tell something's off.

"Is everything okay, Stiles?"

"I just really needed to hear your voice. I just miss you. A lot."

Isaac:

"Babe," he calls to you in a sing song voice, trying to pull you out from your slumber. He pins back a piece of your hair behind your ear; his slender fingers stroke your cheek and gradually you wake up. "We're here." He whispers, a smile appearing from the corner of his lips.

Aiden:

"Babe," he whined, clinging onto your arm trying to get you to stay. You can't resist that pouty face with those green eyes and his dimply smile. Squeezing your eyes shut, you will yourself not to turn around and walk back to him, but you can't help it. "Come here." Within a matter of seconds you're in his arms, wrapped up - warm and secure - without a problem in the world.

These preferences are not mine I got them off of tumblr and they were originally One Direction ones, but I can't remember who it was. And sorry I didn't do Jackson and Peter, I only found five, obviously. So sorry. the next update should be better.