Getting Caught

Getting Caught

Stiles is the only one I'm going to write about in tis chapter. Thestorybeginning requested this so here we go once again. Btw sorry about the spelling errors.

Stiles

"Come on," Stiles urged pulling you down the hall quietly. "Practice ends in an hour, and I want to use that full hour."

You rolled your eyes at him, but sped up. You gently squeezed his hand once you made it in front of the locked locker room. Finstock had this whole thing lately about locking every door imaginable.

"You have the key, right?" Stiles asked you throwing his arm around your shoulders.

"What?" you feigned surprise. "I thought you were going to get the key!"

Stiles spazzed out waving his arms dramatically. "No, I specifically told you-" he stopped when he saw you holding the key with a sly smile on your face. "You- gah! You make me feel really conflicted sometimes." Stiles took the key from my hand and opened the door. You pushed him and slammed the door shut.

"Sofia!" Stiles whispered loudly.

"Sorry," you shrugged before walking towards him. "Let's get to Finstock's office. I don't want anyone to just walk in."

Stiles grinned at you cheekily. "Quickly then."

Stiles and you rushed towards Finstock's office and immediately jumped on each other when the door closed.

Keeping your relationship a secret kept all the hot make outs to be held in tight closets. But one day, you thought of the idea of using the locker rooms when there was track practice. Stiles didn't mind quiting the team if he got a little one on one action with you.

The two of you fell into your usually rhythm and within seconds, forgot about the world around you.

All you could think about were the sparks Stiles was causing on your skin, the burn on your lips, and the urge to rip all his clothes off.

"God Sofia, why are you so hot?" Stiles groaned kissing down your neck.

You pushed him away pulling his shirt up and off, "I could ask you the same thing," you said breathlessly. You pulled your shirt off.

Stiles groaned kissing up and down your neck.

"I've missed you so-"

The door to the office slammed open. "Practice tomorrow, you wimps-" Finstock yelled out into the locker room. You and Stiles froze. Finstock turned around and stare at the two of you. You squeaked pulling Stiles in front of you to cover up your naked torso.

Finstock's eyes widened and slammed the door shut. "No body, and I mean no body, go into my office."

You buried your head into Stiles' back, groaning annoyed. "That was embarrassing."

"Stilinski, get out of my office!" Finstock yelled pounding on the door.

Stiles turned around smiling at you. "This will be a great story to tell our kids."

You shook your head smacking the back of his head. "We are never doing this again," you said putting your shirt back on walking out of the room. The other boys in the locker room started whistling inappropriately, and you blushed. "Come on," Stiles whined following you out into the room. "It's not that bad."