Petty Little Make Up

Derek:

"Y/N, please let me in," Derek begged, locked out side of you room. "I know you can here me."

"Go away, have fun sleeping on the couch."

"Baby, please," he said knocking in the door constantly.

Then the knocking stopped. You looked towards the door an frowned, but then ran to the window.

"Not fast enough, dear," he gloated.

You growled at him before turning away angrily.

"No come on, I'm sorry I didn't get you a blanket and I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to you. You know I would do anything for you."

"Yet you didn't get me a blanket," you said sarcastically. Derek pulled you into a hug.

"I'll be your blanket." Derek pulled you onto the bed. "I love you."

Scott:

"Scott, I'm sorry." you say through your phone for about the fiftieth time. A few hours after Scott had left the night before, you started to call him non-stop hoping that he would answer. You need to apologize because you knew you had messed up.

Today, on your way to school, you continued to try and call Scott, but you weren't getting anywhere. Now, as you pulled into an open parking space, you hoped to catch him on his way to first period.

Immediately you spotted Stiles walking through the crowd to the door.

"Stiles!" you shouted at him. Stiles jumped, turned around, and nearly ran into a girl.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" he asked as you nearly jumped on him.

"Where's Scott?"

"Last time I saw him, he was heading to the library."

"Okay, thank you," you said in a rush before running to the boy's locker room.

"Scott?" you called out into the room. You held your breath walking in carefully. "Scott?"

"What do you want, Y/N?" Scott asked as you turned a corner around the lockers. Scott was sitting on the bench looking like he just finished taking a shower.

"I came to apologize. I was wrong to yell at you yesterday."

Scott nodded at you. "Yeah, it was kind of rude."

"Do you think you could ever forgive me?" you asked looking down at your feet tears brimming in your eyes. Scott stood up and walked until he was standing n front of you.

"I forgave you the second you left my room. I can never stay mad at you, okay. I was just a little annoyed." He lifted your chin. "Now promise me you won't cry."

You laughed wiping away any evidence of you crying. "Promise."

Stiles:

When the two of you pulled up to school, Stiles got out without saying anything. He didn't even walk over to open your door like usual.

"Stiles," you said running to catch up with him. "Stiles, I'm sorry. I didn't know the car meant so much to you. Please just talk to me."

Stiles stopped in the middle of the hallway. "The car was my mom's. That's why I'm not selling it or getting a new one or whatever. It's the last thing I have of my mother's that I have, and I'm not losing it, too."

Stiles hadn't turned around, but you could tell he was crying. His shoulders that were shaking slightly and the sniffles gave it away.

"Stiles, please turn around." He did slowly. His eyes and nose were slightly red. "I'm so sorry," you said pulling him into a hug.