When You Wrap Your Legs Around Him

Derek:

Usually when you have your legs wrapped around Derek, its when you guys are fighting. Derek teaches you how to fight and most of the time that means you end up wrapping yourself around him to get him down.

Scott:

You were at school, and the teacher let the whole class go off in pairs throughout the school to fill out a questionnaire. Of course you and Scott partnered up, and he dragged you across the school to the boys locker room. You sat, straddling Scott, on a bench as the two of you asked each other questions.

Stiles:

Ever since Stiles drove his car into a wall, the passenger side door has been stuck. One time you decided that you would climb over Stiles to get out because he was taking too long. You tried to climb over him, but he jumped up casing you to sit on the horn. He laughed at you as it went off, and you punched him in the chest.

Isaac:

The two of you were cuddling on a couch, and you wanted to get into a more comfortable position, so you turned around and straddled him. You tilted your head up and kissed his cheek, before resting your head on is chest.

Aiden:

Aiden had you pinned against the wall attacking your neck with open mouth kisses. He had you moaning and before you know his hands were on your thighs. He told you to jumps and immediately you had your legs wrapped around his waist.

Jackson:

You were at Jackson lacrosse game. It was the championship, and he was just scored the winning goal. You ran onto the field and jumped into his arms. Jackson ended up slipping on the wet grass, and the two of you tumbled to the ground. You ended up straddling him on the ground, but started giggling when he smiled at you.

Peter:

You had cooked Peter a home made meal quickl while he was out doing some shopping. When Peter returned, he was gladly surprised and smiled at you. He picked you up in a gentle hug, and you wrapped yourself around him tightly.

Liam:

You watched as Liam collapsed on the ground barely breathing. A beserker stood in front of him for a few minutes before turning and walking away. Immediately you ran over to him and collapsed on top of him. You gasped a few breaths before remembering somethings you learned from health. You rested your knees on either side of him, then started chest compressions. Within a few minuted he woke up and smiled at you drowsily.

Jordan:

You were with Jordan at the police station in the sherrifs office. You were complaining about how you should be there and how you could get caught. Jordan just told you to live a little. He closed the blinds so no one could see in and lifted you up to sit on the desk. Right before you were going to pull him closer with your legs the door opened, and Stiles walked in. You sighed and mentally thanked him for ruining such a great moment.

Brett:

The two of you were at a party with a bnch of friends. You guys decided on playing the party game truth or dare. One of your friends smiled at you mischiefly and dared Brett to stradle you until his next turn. You glared at her, but made no noise of diagrrement. Brett smiled at you and awkwardly sat on your legs. You whispered a high then asked him truth or dare.

Holy mother of poop. It has been more than a month sense i last updated, and I'm sorry. I just havent had many ideas, or any time to right. 

I went to my One Direction concert. I started school. I went to six flags. I've hung out with friends. Homework homework homework. I just have no time to write that much anymore. 

With that said I think I'm going to stop writing preferences at 50. I can't think of anymore preference ideas, and I know I just started Brett and Liam and Jordan, so I think I will go back an add those three to the earlier chapters. But then I'm done. 

I see that I am so close to 300,000 reads, and I'm so excited. That makes me so happy to know that in total  my book has been read that many times.

I have like two ideas for preferences written and about three other ideas that I hope will get done soon. 

But good-bye for now.