one

{TW: Rape/Sexual Assault}

"Jason stop being a dick and give the remote to Tim," Dick said walking into the room. He has the knowledge to know what's wrong when he enters the room but for some reason he can't sense when his girl is mad at him.

"Yeah stop being a dick," Damien shot at him with his tongue sticking out.

"Watch your mouth," Dick instantly snapped. He smacked Damian on the back of the head causing him to flinch then rub his head.

"Which is why I broke his wrist," Camilla said smiling as she entered the room.

"Whose wrist?" Dick asked while he turned his head around. Everyone's attention was on Cam and the remote became a past subject. These kids had the shortest attention span known to man.

"Bobby. He tried something on Cam," Stephanie said taking a seat on the couch next to Tim. She took the remote from him and stuck her tongue out.

"What did he try?" Jason asked while he was sharpening his knife. Cam looked over at him and laughed.

"What do you think?" Jason shrugged and focused on his knife once more debating on paying Bobby a visit. "Besides I took care of it," Cam said nonchalantly.

"If by took care you mean there are charges pending against you, then it's all good," Barbara said flopping onto the leather chair. Jason would smirk, nodding to himself. He knew better than to doubt Cam.

"Why are there charges?" Dick asked.

"Apparently it's assault even though he was the one who tried something on me. I was defending myself." The door opened and slammed shut. Everyone looked and saw Bruce enter looking a bit disheveled.

"By the way, you're welcome," he said staring directly at Cam. "I got Bobby to drop the charges."

"How?" she asked turning to him, confused.

"Well threatening was good but also money did the trick."

"Thanks, Bruce," she said smiling at him.

"Next time, if a guy tries something, just punch him in the dick," Bruce said. Everyone snickered.

"What is it with saying dick today?" Tim asked to himself.

~

"Are you sure we should go?" Stephanie asked pulling her hair up. Cam rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Why not? We're all seniors and it's just a party. Bruce is going to be out tonight with the boys. Let's have fun!" Camilla said applying her blood red lipstick. Barbara was sitting on the toilet singing the words that flowed out of Cam's speaker all the while filing her nails.

"Why can't I go?" She asked without looking up.

"You owe me a favor for when you snuck out to see you know who. And I had to cover your ass," Cam said looking at her. Barbara rolled her eyes and looked at Cam.

"That was a small favor. Damian will be fine alone. Alfred can watch him."

"Barbara, Alfred doesn't know we're going out. And Damian is going to ask thousands of questions about us leaving and you have to be here to tell him a lie. Any lie. Like I did for you when Bruce asked why you were out so late on a school night." She sunk on the seat and accepted defeat.

"And Babs, Stephanie and I will owe you one for doing this," Cassie said looking at her from the mirror while she put her second pair of earrings in. Barbara smiled a little finding something good in this situation.

"I'll hold you to it," she said in a sing-song voice while getting off the toilet. She scooted pass the girls, watching them as they cakes their faces. The redhead couldn't help but have a lingering thought of what if one got hurt? But she decided to push it in the back of her head. How is that possible? Batman has trained us. They'll be fine.