Chapter 26

Rebecca's Pov

I lied to the boys that I can't join their tour here in Australia. I made an excuse of my dancing workshop so they'll understand. Today, they're gonna leave for their show tonight in a arena somewhere here in Sydney. Mom and I are at Liz's house helping the boys to pack up again and placing it to the bus they have.

"Are you sure you're not going with us?" Calum asked as he placed his guitar outside.

"For the thousand time, Im not maybe Im gonna go with you if you fly back to America" I smiled. I helped Michael with his bag and things to the bus.

"Well maybe this is goodbye?" Ashton pouted, playing down with his fingers.

"I think, have a great tour you guys" I gave them each a hug before they walked inside the bus then drove off.

"Did you brought my bag inside the bus?" I asked Mom who's beside me

"Yup, so wanna go now?" she asked, I nodded and walked back to our house just to get my piano inside and put in inside the car then drove off.

This will a fun night.

-

One hour more until the concert will start. Im still hiding from the boys, because it will blow up my whole surprise for them. Maybe this is the best to say sorry for them because I hid away from them. I found myself on the stage, and the boys are still in their dressing room maybe sleeping or playing around. The fans saw me there and started screaming, I backed away a little so I can't cause any noise. I placed my piano behind some curtains that the staff gonna pull when I started playing. Im gonna play when they play 'Disconnected' because that is my favorite song.

One hour had past, the boys are rocking on stage right now. They finished three songs, after that its Disconnected. After their third song, they made little talks about how they're so happy seeing me again, and I can't stop blushing and chuckling behind the curtains.

"This is Disconnected" Luke said through the microphone. That was on cue and I started playing the keys that I made for the song. The boys aren't playing because they're smiling to each other. The staff pulled down the curtains and the boys saw me with big smiles on their faces. I stopped playing and placed the microphone near my mouth.

"Are you gonna sing or what?" I giggled.

"We thought you're not gonna come-" I cutted off Michael

"Shut up and sing my favorite song" I rolled my eyes playfully and we started playing the song.

I played with them for the whole concert and its pretty tiring. They sang the last song with a great finale which Im not ready for that. Ashton stood up from the stool and got beside Michael and Luke to take a bow. Calum pulled me out of my stool and dragged me infront of the stage.

"Rebecca Tyler everybody" Calum shouted from the microphone

"And we're never gonna let you go again" Luke laughed.

"Oh Really" I chuckled looking at him

"Never in a million years, Becca" Ashton chuckled.

"We're gonna be Beside You" they all said in unison and gave me a hug.

-

THE END