Chapter 23

Luke's Pov

The boys and I decided to sleepover at Becca's room. We ask our moms about this and luckily they both agreed because they know what situation are we into. Good thing we have clothes inside the guest room don't ask why we have it. We're all in the living room watching random shows and movies but we still change the channels. Its so boring when Becca is not here with us, nobody is screaming, talking and annoying us for the past two weeks. Where have she been?

"You guys are so boring" I groaned as I put my legs on their laps so I can lying down

"We're not boring, Becca is not here so you think we're boring" Calum rolled his eyes annoyingly, putting his hand on the side of his head

"What do you think we should- wait what was that?" We all looked at our back, we just heard someone. We all stood up from the couch, Michael turned off the television and we started walking looking for where the sound came from.

"What do you think is that?" I whispered to Ashton who is right infront of me

"I don't know, but we need to check it out" he answered, then there was a loud thud a few feet from us.

"What was that?" Michael whispered-yelled to us, stepping back

"We don't know Michael so shut up" Calum hissed as we walked further more and we ended up at the stairs to the basement.

Rebecca's Pov

Ow, my bum just kissed the floor dammit! I stood up from the floor, rubbing my bum with my hand. I always fell on this bed whenever I have a bad dream or not. Then I heard something or someone talked outside my door, I walked towards the door and put my ear on the door then stayed silent.

"We don't know Michael so shut up"

Shit. They're here, they're inside my house and at the stairs to my room. What to do? dammit! Then it snapped me out, they're scared of our basement, but how will I scare them? Think Becca Think.

"Bang the door loudly, and make scary voices"

The voice inside my head told me, its worth a try. I put my ear near the door and heard their footsteps coming slowly to my door. I didn't think twice, I banged the door really really loud and shouting with my scary voice. I hear them stumble back and ran back to the living room screaming the hell out of them. Its the best thing to do, so they will not go inside my room. I walked up to my bed again and tried to sleep.

Michael's Pov

"Holy Fuck" I shouted as I stumble back and ran back to the living room leaving them there. The door just made loud knocks and someone is really in there! I knew it!

"What the bloody hell was that!" Luke said, catching his breath from all the running

"I think I need some sleep" Calum suggested and ran to Becca's room leaving us.

"Hey Cal wait for us!" Ashton said as we all ran after him upstairs making noises that can make Claire wake up but luckily she didn't.

"That was scarier than before" I said as I laid down on Becca's bed beside Luke

"How does Claire and Becca live this house?" Calum knitted his eyebrows as he laid down next to me, good thing this bed is big.

"Maybe they're used to it" Ashton said as he put a hand under his head

"So what are you guys gonna do for two months?" I asked curiously, changing the subject

"I don't know something fun and boring" Luke chuckled as he pulled the covers above his body

"We're boring if Becca isn't here" I groaned, rolling myself on the bed so my chest is facing the bed

"Maybe we're really boring" Luke fake gasped and widened his eyes at us.

-

We're in the table eating breakfast which is Claire made for us, its bacon and eggs the usual. We told Claire about what happened last night, she only said that we're getting crazy and its just inside our heads. We all finished eating and Calum was the one who only helped Claire to wash the dishes because Luke, Ashton and I are already playing video games.

"I gotta go, Mom needs me" Luke sighed then stood up heading towards the door

"Early in the morning?" I asked knitting my eyebrows at him but not looking at him

"Yeah because she really misses me so much so and text me if you guys gonna come back here " He closed the door behind him and walked out.

"We should get going too, let's come back later" Calum said as he walked inside the room eating a banana.

"Yeah.. CLAI I MEAN MOM WE'RE GOING HOME" Ashton shouted as we walked towards the main door.

"You're coming back later?" she asked as her catch us up to the door

"Yes we'll be back, bye" I waved at her and started walking to my house.

Rebecca's Pov

I heard the front door closes, that mean they're gone. I opened the door from the basement and marched up to my mom. I sat on a stool asI waited for mom to serve my breakfast, I swing my feet back and forth then my put a plate infront of me.

"Good Morning Mom" I smiled at her and started eating my eggs and bacon

"Good Morning Becca, are you still gonna hide from them?" she asked as she poured juice on my cup

"Yes, just still pretend that Im missing but don't let them call the police or the army" I laughed, because last time Calum gone missing just for two hours and Michael called the police that he's missing. Yeah the police are really mad at Michael that time.

"I won't, say Im going to Liz for the whole afternoon okay?" she smiled as she put my empty plate on the sink then started cleaning it

"Like you're always at her house everyday Mom! no need to tell me" I laughed, jumping off the stool walking to the living room.

"Alright Im gonna go now, its already noon so bye and don't do anything stupid" she smiled and headed off outside leaving me in the living room.

What to do what to do. For the whole afternoon, I just stared at the television for no reason. Don't worry I took my bath when I woke up this morning, just telling you. Maybe I should play with my red hair or fix my bed? nah play with my hair sounds good for me.

Then there was a knock at the front door

-