Chapter 25

Luke's Pov

Every night I sneak out of my house and went to Becca's house just to talk to her and hang out with her. I didn't dare to tell the boys that I talk to her since last week. Now, here I am eating bacon and eggs with Becca on the island.

"I swear Hemmings, if any of the boys caught us talking Im gonna fly out of the country" she said in a serious tone but laughing silently.

"Why don't you want to talk to them?" I asked as I ate the eggs that are on my plate.

"Career first be-"

"Becca..just talk to them they're really miss you like they lost a toy car" I cutted her off with that 'Career first before anything else' quote of hers

"Hey I always talk to them like everyday" she laughed taking a drink of her orange juice

"Yeah via Twitter, you need to talk personally" I emphasized the word 'personally'.

"Someday but not today" she stood up and placed our plates on the sink then washing it.

"You have to talk to them before the end of the month, we're going on tour again here" I told her, making her looked at me wide eyed and I gave her a nod.

"You should get home now, its already two in the morning" she yawned as she placed the dished inside the cupboards.

"Can I stay here for the night?" I pouted sticking my lower lip out and wiggling it.

"Let me think about it..No" she smiled and pushed me off the stool. Dragging me towards the main door.

"Good night" she said and closed the door infront of me. I rolled my eyes and walked back to my house to have a goodnights rest.

-

"Two weeks more until you go on tour again Luke" Mom said as she placed a plate infront of me.

"Im not gonna eat mom" I pushed the plate infront of towards her.

"Why not? are you sick honey?" she placed the back of her hand on my forehead then on my neck.

"No, Mom Im gonna go to Becca's house the boys are gonna hang out there" I stood up from the stool and walked out of the house then headed to the Tyler's.

"Luke, wait up!" I turned around and saw Calum jogging towards me. We both arrived at the house then Michael and Ashton were waiting for us outside the door. We all walked inside using the key that Claire gave us a week ago because we're the only ones who go here almost everyday. I opened the door and we saw Becca watching television but stopped then looked at us.

"Don't you dare, run again Tyler" I hissed, she let out a groan and continued flipping the channels.

Wait for it..

Wait for it..

Here it comes..

"BECCA!" then the boys gave a bone crushing hug on the couch. I helped Becca to push them off her because talk about their weight though.

"We finally saw you and not running!" Michael gave her a hug once more and sat beside her.

"Don't you hide from us again you little girl" Ashton seriously said then gave her a hug again.

"Alright stop hugging me!" she groaned and continued flipping the channels.

"Go on tour with us again please? We're boring without you" Calum pouted infront of her, making Becca shove his head out.

"Please Becca, we cannot stand seeing our stupid faces" Michael chuckled

"Come on Becca, I don't have an opponent to play with" Ashton kneeled infront of her just as level as her face

"Well say something Becca" I hissed as I took a seat beside Ashton. She turned off the television and looked at us giving us each smiles before walking out of the room.

"Okay, is she mute or what?" Ashton asked looking at me with confused eyes.

"Maybe she doesn't want talk to us in awhile" Calum let out a big sigh covering his face with his two hands.

"But we can still talk to her via twitter" Michael smiled. We pulled out our phone and started tweeting.

"Finally hugged you"

"Never been happy in my entire life"

"Are you alright? we missed you"

"We have the same hair color you know"

Then she tweeted after a few minutes. "Glad to meet you again"

"Yeah me too"

"Yeah, missed you too"

"Its looks good on us"

"Alright come out of that room Becca" I shouted, we looked at our back and saw her stepping outside of the room with a smile. That's our Becca. She sat between Michael and Calum then continued flipping random channels.

Back to our normal lives

-

Last chapter is next! aww