Chapter 4

"BECCA BECCA WAKE UP!" I heard someone screaming my name. I groaned and opened my one eye seeing the boys all dressed.

"Stop screaming ugh" I groaned and carefully sat up.

"Go take a shower, we're gonna walk around London" Calum ordered. I glanced to my watch and it was six in the morning

"We're gonna walk around London in six in the morning!" I slightly yelled

"Yes, so get up you lazy ass" Michael chuckled.

I laid myself again to get some sleep again when Luke spoke up.

"And the Lads are coming with us, just so you know" he said.

I immediately ran to the showers with my towel and clothes. I heard giggles when I stepped in the bathroom, I peeked from the door and gave them a look to shut them up. I cleaned myself and put on my all day outfit. Its just a tank top and a "I wear this because bands are cool" written on it and at the back we're Michael, Luke,Calum and Ashton. They're the ones who gave me this. I wore high wasted shorts and baby blue vans along with beanie on my head. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked to my bed to add some a little make up.

"Let's go guys" Calum said. We all stood up and walked to the kitchen

"Nice shirt Becca" Michael winked at me

"Yeah some stupid band gave me this, but that stupid band are my faves" I giggled

"Morning Lads" I heard Zayn greeted us as we stepped in the kitchen

"Ready to go?" Liam asked as he took a sip of his coffee. Now Im craving for Starbucks. We all nodded and headed outside the house, there was two vans parked outside and two drivers waiting. for us

"This is your van, and this is our van" Niall pointed out. We got inside the the vans and drove off around London.

"Let's go to Big Ben first please!" I pleaded

"We're going first to London eye" Ashton said

"Okay, after that we're going to Big Ben" I smiled

The van made a halt causing us to lean forward again. Then Michael leaned forward causing him stumble forward from his seat. The van was filled of laughter.

"We're at London eye" the driver looked at us and gave us a smile. We jumped off the van and met the Lads again.

"Hey Lads welcome to London eye!" they all said in unison

"I want to ride that ferries wheel like right now" I cheered.

"Well let's ride that thing" Ashton pulled my arm and we ran towards the ride, as the others followed us.

"Take a picture of me" I ordered and gave Ashton my phone. When Ashton wad about to take a snap Luke, Calum and Michael stepped in to the picture.

"Here Becca" Ashton handed me my phone back and I looked at the picture.

"You guys! it was my solo picture and you just stepped in and ruined everything but this picture is cute though" I giggled

"That's not cute, I wasn't in there" Ashton frowned

"Hand me the phone so I can take your picture" Harry ordered, I nodded and gave him my phone.

We stood infront the ferris wheel while the other boys are behind Harry to look at the picture.

"There.." he handed my phone back. I looked at the picture, the first picture was us and the second picture was the Lads. They left a selfie on my phone!