Chapter 7

We're inside bunks, taking a rest from the concert we did a few hours ago at the arena.

"Im so damn tired" Ashton sighed

"We all are.." Michael rolled his eyes

"Turn off the lights Calum.. CALUM" Luke whined. Calum turned off the lights and snuggled on his pillow.

"Where are we going next?" I yawned

"We have two shows tomorrow, now sleep" Calum answered. I chuckled and pulled my curtains to cover myself.

-

"Wake Up Becca!" Calum pulled my curtains and shaking me in process

"What do you want now?" I faced my back to him and tried to get some sleep again.

"We're leaving in an hour for our next show, now get up" he ordered walked to the couch, I think.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom with my towel and clothes. I finished my routine and wore a muscle tee, high waisted legging and my green vans. I stepped outside the bathroom, but the bus made a halt causing me to stumble forward.

"Becca, kissing the floor isn't cool" Michael helped me stood up and smirked at me

"Its the bus fault" I rolled my eyes and stuff my clothes inside my bag

"That's Ashton, he parked the bus" He chuckled

"Come on guys, our show will start in an hour" Calum called out. Outside the bus, there was fans waiting for them to come out and shouting their names. As we got off the bus, the shouting became noisier any second. Some, asked to take a picture with them which they accept.

"Rebecca Rebecca! can I take a picture with you" some girl asked me and tapping my shoulder. I looked back with a confusing look, luckily I have my shades on so they can't see my expression.

"Yeah sure.." I smiled at the phone as she snap the both of us.

"Me too Rebecca please" I moved to my side and smiled. Some of them asked for my autograph on my picture with Calum hugging me from the concert and me with Luke hugging me too.

"Becca.. let's go" I heard Michael called out my name.

"I gotta go guys! see you later bye" I waved them off and went inside the building.

"You got some fans huh Becca" Luke smirked at me

"Fans already? they just asked a picture and an autograph that's it" I chuckled

"Their still fans duh" he rolled his eyes at me and jogged inside their dressing room. I sat on the couch and put my bags at the side. I watched them do stupid stuffs infront of me, and they did it again, they're making keek.

"Hey Guys! Second day of tour" Ashton smiled at his phone

"There's Luke and Calum" he faced the camera to them

"Michael is over there checking out his hair" he chuckled

"And there's Becca.. say Hi don't be rude" he said

"Hey!" I smiled "You have only ten seconds left" I said

"So I wanted to say thank you for everything and I love you g-"

"We wanted to say thank you too not just him" Calum cutted him off

"Bye" he turned off his phone and sat beside me.

"Let's go we must do sound check" Luke ordered the other boys. They left me there sleeping on the couch as they walked outside the room.

I heard shouting and singing from the outside. I guess the concert is starting and they didn't even woke me up. I sat up on the couch and stretched my arms legs out. When suddenly, sweaty Calum came barging inside the room.