Chapter 14

I felt the plane landed safely on the ground. We're in London again. I slowly picked up my head from Calum's shoulder and looked at the window. Its great to be back for three weeks of tour in the States. I unbuckled my seatbelt and stretched my arms and leg. I looked to my side and saw Ashton and Calum still sleeping. I poked one of their sides making them groan and flinch a little. They slowly woke up and greeted me with a good morning. I looked at my back, Michael and Luke are now awake fixing themselves.

We all stood up from our seats and walked down using the stairs to get off the plane. We walked to the airport to get our bags and instruments. After we all got our things and walked outside the airport to wait for the van. There was no fans, but there was paparazzis hiding. Michael and Luke went to the restroom, Ashton is playing with his luggage as for Calum and I waited for the van.

"The Lads will fetch us though, I mean Marty will fetch us and Im so tired" Calum scooted near me and placed his arm around me. Making his weight going to my body.

"We're back.." We looked back and it was Luke. The van arrived, we loaded the back of the van with our bags then we jumped in and drove off. It was thirty minute drive to the 1D House. Marty did 'his' halt again, causing us to lean forward. We jumped off the van and brought our bags with us, as we went to the front door. The door swung open, revealing five boys running towards us and giving hugs.

"Hey Lads! how's tour?" Liam asked as he gave Michael a hug

"It was awesome and great!" Michael replied. We walked inside the house and put our bags beside the door frame.

"So BRIT Awards" Zayn said, we took a seat at the couches and resting our feet on the mini table infront of us.

"Its very surprising for us though, thanks to She Looks So Perfect it made it top 1 charts in London" Ashton smiled

"Have you guys have your outfits yet?" Louis asked

"Yeah we just bought them awhile ago at Washington" Calum said

"So that means, you guys didn't have enough sleep?" Niall asked curiously

"Pretty much, but we took a nap at the plane" Luke said, looking down at his watch

"So Becca.. are you coming to the BRIT Awards with us?" Harry asked

"Yeah, they said that you guys want me to come" I smiled at them

"Ofcourse, you're a cool and awesome girl Becca" Zayn smiled at me. I felt my cheeks heated up, not this time please!

"We're just gonna unpack and take a rest for awhile" Calum said, the Lads nodded. We all stood up from our seats and headed to our old room with our bags in hand. I laid myself on my old bed when I finished unpacking my bag. Im so damn tired and sleepy, its five in the morning here in London and I haven't called my mom yet. I pulled out my phone and called my mom. She picked it up by the third time.

"Hey Mommy Dearest" I giggled with my sleepy voice

"Are you in London now?" she asked

"How did you know?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Calum told me, obviously" she rolled her eyes playfully at me. This is what I love about my mom, we talked like were bestfriends.

"Oh..Im at the 1D House again" I smiled at her

"You didn't freak out, right?" she asked

"No..no.. okay maybe a little, they hugged me alright!" I squealed making the other boys scoot beside me. "And here are the boys" I stretched my arm to make the five us seen by mom.