Chapter 8

We are now in sound check, and Im sitting on a stool watching them perform. My phone suddenly rang, I picked it up and held it near my ear.

"Hey Becca! how are you guys doing?" Mom asked on the other line

"Hey Mom I miss you! well the boys having their sound check. Can you hear them?" I slightly shout because of the loud music

"Hold on one sec mom..." I put my phone on my lap and looked at the stage

"HEY WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" I shouted and the music died down. "Thank You" I said and held my phone again.

"Hey Mom.. how's things there?" I asked, the boys gave me a confused look and I just glared at them

"Things are good.. I just called to check you up and the boys bye" she hung up.

"Okay you can start now" I shouted again to them and they started playing.

Five hours had elapsed, and fans started getting inside the big room. Im still on my seat on the stage, behind the curtains and swiping up, down, left, right on my phone.

"Rebecca! Rebecca! Rebecca!" I heard voices from the crowd called out my name. I peeked from the curtains and waved at some of them causing loud noises.

"Becca.. don't make them scream! We'll gonna make them scream" Luke rolled his eyes playfully then chuckled. I stood up from my seat and walked to their dressing room.

"Are you ready guys?" I asked them, they're fixing their guitar straps and Ashton is cutting his own shirt.

"We were born to be ready" Michael chuckled

"Get out there and do a kick ass-ing concert" I cheered

They all walked outside and on the stage causing loud noises. I went outside and sat on the same stool earlier, watching them perform.

They're in the chorus of Too Late when someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I looked back and saw Niall smiling at me.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I smiled at him

"Just dropping by and ruin their performance" he smirked

He sneaked at Ashton's back and stole one of the drum sticks from him, then starting banging the drums. The crowd gazed at Niall as well as the boys.

"Hey Niall.." Luke said in confusion in his voice

"Hey Lads!" he said

"What a surprise that you drop by" Michael chuckled

"Cause Im cooler than you" he laughed through the microphone "Well I gotta go now!" he waved at the crowd and walked towards me then patted me on the head.

The boys continued their concert for another hour and finally got off the stage. Im on the couch again, watching them put on their shirt. No, Im not a pervert.

"I wanna sleep" I whined "Move faster birdies" I added

"Just a sec Becca" Ashton giggled, putting on his beanie on his head

"All done! let's get out of this place" Luke walked out of the room, follow us to the bus.

We all hopped in the bus and walked to our proper bunks to get some sleep. This day is so stressful for them. Four hours of sound check, and two hours after that its the concert. Well, Im feel bad for them. They told me that they don't have a show tomorrow so we have a whole day of walking around London again. The Lads, has a show tomorrow in the afternoon and we decided to go there to watch them perform.

"Night Guys" Calum yawned and turned his back at us. Michael is still playing video games, Ashton is making keek, Luke and I are on twitter.

I posted a picture of them performing awhile ago on twitter with a caption of 'Rockin' performance last night!' then tweeted it.