Chapter 16

I woke up from my long and comfortable slumber. I didn't heard any noise like the lil birdies voices, waking me up. I opened my eyes and stretched my arms, I couldn't move my legs, because someone's legs are tangled around mine. I looked down and it was Luke's long legs, I looked at the arm around me then looked over my shoulder to see Calum. Okay this is weird, Im now uncomfortable. I slipped out myself from the arm and the legs and jumped off the bed. I did my morning routine and wore my comfortable clothes like the big shirt that Ashton gave me over a year ago, and short shorts.

"Morning Guys" I said, as put my clothes inside my bag

"Morning Becca" they all said in unison. Then Niall came barging inside the room again.

"Morning Lads" he dragged the word 'Lads' very very long he almost lost out of air.

"Morning Niall, What's Up?" I smiled at him

"Nothing, and you're early today" he smiled back, I glanced at my watch to see its eleven in the morning.

"Yeah, you can get used to it" I grinned and laid down between Luke and Calum again.

"I just stopped by here, we're going somewhere there over the rainbow" then he skipped to the door and closing it.

"He's such a cutie" I smiled at my phone

"Yeah but Im way more cuter than that blonde" Michael grinned at me

"In your dreams, Im way more cuter than you" I rolled my eyes at him, chuckling

"So what are we gonna do today?" Ashton asked looking at us

"I say we just stay here" Calum answered "Maybe a twitcam? we haven't done that for weeks I suppose" he added. He pulled out his laptop from his bag and turned it on.

"Twitcams? you guys are boring at those" I smirked

"Yeah we know but I love doing it" Ashton said.

"Its starting now!" Calum yelled, they all scooted near him.

"Is it on? I think its on.. yeah its on"

"What is this..oh wait"

"Yey.. we have ten viewers"

"Shut up" I yelled, they're so noisy and they're speaking all together

"Sorry guys..that was mad Becca" Ashton looked at me and I gave him a death glare. I tap tweet on my phone and started typing.

"@RebeccaTyler: 5SOS are doing twitcam and they're so boring x" then tap tweet.

"Hey we have two hundred viewers! Hey there!" Calum waved at the camera

"That's because I told your 'fans' that you guys are having a twitcam" I rolled my eyes playfully

"Join us here, Becca" Michael pulled my foot, harshly

"Let go of my foot!" I laughed, slipping my phone back to my pocket.

"What now?" I asked, as I poked my head between Luke's and Ashton's

"Let's do this twitcam and not be boring" Calum cupped Luke's face and acting that their going to kiss. They were inches apart, and I being the naughty girl pushed Calum's face to Luke's.

"Ew, Im going to brush my teeth now" Luke ran to the bathroom, I can't stop laughing

"Why did you do that?" Calum gave me a look, but I was still laughing

"You said 'let's not be boring in this twitcam'" I laughed

"Now, Im going to brush my teeth" he stood up from the bed and ran to the bathroom.