Chapter 2

Days went so fast.. and it was already Friday night. I double checked everything, if I forgetting something or what.

I heard a loud knock from my door, giving me full attention who it was. I dragged myself to my door and opened it, revealing the four lil birds.

"Hey Guys.." I smiled at them. They smiled back and entered my house with their bags and their instruments. They'll gonna spend the night here, so we can go to the airport together.

"What's up Becca?" Calum said as he flopped down on the couch and putting his feet on the mini table infront of him

"Just checking my things.." I said as I looked at my bags again

"You're forgetting something Becca" Luke wiggled his eyebrows

"What is it?" I asked

"Your piano duh" he said. Oh yeah, right my piano.

"Im going to bring my grand piano, sounds good?" I joked

"Its okay, if the plane wouldn't land on water while we're on it" Ashton said

I left them sitting there watching some local news. I went upstairs, to get my piano from my room. I redesigned my piano, which the boys helped me do it, all the white keys are colored in black, and the black keys are colored in white. And it has the "5 Seconds of Summer" written on the keys. Yeah they're the ones who did that. I picked up my piano and put it on the box.

"Becca! Becca!" they called out like they saw a cockroach or something.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the piano. I heard calling out my name, I headed towards the living room and saw them all standing on the couch.

"What the hell are you guys doing there?" I asked

"There's freaking spider on the floor! take it out!" Michael said

I rolled my eyes "Its just a little spider and you guys are bigger than him like literally"

"Come on Becca! get that beast out of your house!" Calum said

I grabbed an old newspaper, then the spider crawled to it. I looked at the boys, still scared.

Big Babies

I went outside and threw the newspaper to the trash bin. Then something came up to my mind, I pulled out a plastic spider out of my pocket, yeah I have one just for the boys to be scared of me. I went inside the house again, seeing them all seated calmly.

"Where's the beast?" Calum asked

"It ran off somewhere" I said as I throw the spider at him making him screen like a little girl

"FUCK ITS ON MY SHIRT! LUKE GET IT OFF!" He panicked. I can't barely hold my laughter inside.

"WHY ME MAN? GET AWAY FROM ME" Luke shouted

"AAH! ITS GONNA SUCK MY BLOOD ANY MINUTE!" Calum screamed again. Then I bursted laughing, they gave me a confuse look.

"The spider is fake" I said in between laughs again.

They all looked at the spider as Calum picked it up and threw it at me.

"That ain't funny Becca" he gave me a glare then he bursted laughing.

I walked to my bags and checked again my stuff over and over again. I pulled out my piano and looked at the design. Well the '5 Seconds Of Summer' that is written on they keys its kinda big and there is no space to add some design or something. I heard footsteps walking towards me.

"Play something for us Becca!" Michael said

"Im too lazy to play guys.. let's just watch a movie" I suggested and I stood up