Ending Him

"A-alek... stop the guards from blocking the doors... say it is an order from the queen..." Her eyes stay on timber.

He hesitates. "Bridgette, he knows you won't do anything. Give me the gun. Take the book and let them in."

"I will do something. I'll kill him." Timber stops and sits up on his knees, holding his hands in the air and staring at Bridgette. "Now tell the guards Alek. That's an order."

"Yes my lady." He says before running off.

The guards look back at him "Help us block the doors before they can get in!"

"No. The queen has ordered to let them in." Alek says with authority, motioning for them to move.

They all glance at each other before letting the doors open, Nixxiom and the town's people running in and attacking the guards. Two are against one, with the revolution winning, causing the guards to surrended. Nixxiom holds his staff as he looks at Bridgette. "Bridgette! Give Alek the gun!" She shakes her head "No!"

Alek runs by her side. He places a hand on her shoulder. "Bridgette give it to me!"

She shakes her head and her eyes slit "He's not scared of you Alek. But he is scared of me." She keeps it pointed and glares, taking a step closer to timber.
Timber looks around and realizes his defeat, yet he won't accept it. "No.... no no NO! YOU'RE MINE! WE ARE BOUND YOU ARE MINE!" 

Alek clenches his jaw, his eyes staring through Timber. "Can you finish it?"

Timber looks at Bridgette, his eyes almost desperate. Instead of answering, Bridgette walks slowly closer to Timber. She bends before him and he imediently grabs her, yet she doesn't react and she presses the gun to his stomach. He trembles and let's go of her, but she keeps the gun there, her expression now soft. Timber looks in the state he was in when he was playing the piano, and a tear rolls down his cheek as Bridgette strokes it away.
"Please... Bridgette... I'll just keep coming back, over and over again until you accept our fate!" She shakes her head.
"No... because this time... you'll accept yours..."

Alek steps back, watching with curiosity.

"D-don't let me go out like this Bridgette.... I beg you... don't do this to me..." Timber looks into her eyes shaking. She keeps a stop face though her ears lower.
Nixxiom shakes his head "No. Bridgette dont kill him I CAN'T WATCH YOU KILL AGAIN!"
Bridgette ignores him and continues looking at Timber. He sees her as a child again and remembers her little laugh. He whimpers and shuts his eyes tightly. She whispers "... What do you want...?"
"... You..." his voice is low and hurt, almost pleading.
Slowly, Bridgette leans forward and presses her lips to his.
Then she pulls the trigger.

♤♤♤♤♤♤

Alek stops, his breath getting caught in his chest as the red sprays. He sees it spread as Timber'a body falls. He holds the book tightly, the sound in his ears and the look on his face, Alek was scared of the gun, of what can be caused by it. He was scared the person he knew seen now, killing the man who abused her. He held still, not sure what else to do.

Bridgette trembles and her eyes fill with tears as she stares at Timbers dead body. His eyes look at her and blood flows from his wound, some from his mouth. He smiles slowly and chuckles weakly. "Thank you..." his eyes shut, and his breathing stops. The room is silent, and everyone stares at the dead body. Bridgette inhales shaking as if she might scream, but she stays silent. The gun slips from her hand and clatters to the ground. She whimpers softly but stands, her legs shaking. ".... I k-killed again..." She looks at Nixxiom. "Papa..."

Alek was frozen, his eyes glued to Timber.

Nixxiom is in the same state as Alek.

After a while of silence, Bridgette trembles and grabs the crown. She slowly walks to Alek and holds it out to him, regaining posture "... It's over." She drops his crown before him. "You can have your crown. I can go home." She turns and walks to Nixxiom.

Alek's eyes lower to the crown. He picks it up with a shaking hand and stares for a long moment.

She hugs Nixxiom tightly and presses her face to his chest, crying quietly. Nixxiom shakes his head and flicks out his wings, wrapping them around her and looking at the revolution. He stomps his foot and shouts. All Night Elves turn and stomp then shout, facing him. "We are going home!" He draws the portal and nightelves walk through. 

Alek looks up. "Bridgette..." he says, slowly coming out of his daze.

Nixxiom hears and glances back at him. He whispers something to Bridgette and she nods, walking through the portal. Nixxiom walks to where Alek is, and holds out his hand for Maxims book.

Alek looks at his hand, handing him the book. "I... is she... are you all leaving?" His eyes were stuck, staring.

"Yes. We are. Timber is gone now, and you have the chance to fix your kingdom." He flips through the pages of the book, looking for something specific. When he finds it he mumbles under his breath and a flash of light comes from down the hall. "I had to thank you. I may not be able to eat for a few weeks because of this spell, but I think it will be worth it." He walks to Timbers dead body and picks up the gun.

Alek takes a step towards Nixxiom and steps back again seeing him pick up the gun. His hand tightens on the crown. "What spell...?"

"Go say hello to your brother and father." He smiles a bit "Let's just hope Death doesn't torture me for messing up his job when I die again." He chuckles.

Aleks eyes widen. "Did you..."

He nods once "They're back. I wish you well Alek. Take care." He smiles and walks to the portal.

"Sir, wait." Alek stops him, pausing for a moment.

Nixxiom stops. "... yes?"

Alek hugs Nixxiom tightly. "Thank you sir..."

Nixxiom doesnt react and looks down at Alek before patting his back. "Dont mention it kid." He smiles and walks through the portal, shutting it.
He left no trace of them, except for Timber.

*******

A/N: Oh my heavens!!! Either one more chapter, or two. Either way this is the end!!!