Sloth

Death appears beside him again and looks at him. "Wow... you did well! Alright... next up..." he grabs Alek's arm and snaps, appearing in a room that looks like an insane asylum room. In the middle of the padded room is a sleeping man that looks as if he has never taken care of himself.
"Sloth." He disappears.

"Oh heavens." Alek sighs.

The man continues sleeping and snores loudly.

Alek moves around the man. "Okay, I see no problem with this one." He observed everything in the room.

It is simply padded. Nothing unusual or strange. The man rolls on his side and continues snoring. In the corner, there appears an airhorn.

Alek rolls his eyes. "This is surely interesting..." he grabs the air horn, kneeling by the man and looking at it, having never seen an air horn before. "Do I just..." he blows it in the man's ear, causing Alek himself to jump from the sudden noise.

The man stirs slightly but continues snoring, rolling on his stomach. "Oh.." he chuckles, placing the air horn on the floor, pushing the man so he is laying on top of it, the air horn going off continuously.

The man groans in his sleep before his eyes open. He hits away the air horn and growls "Who............. woke........... me....... up.............?"

"You did." He said simply. Standing up then he stepping back.

"I did..........?" He grunts and growls "No..... why would I.... do that......?"

"Well you pushed the... that noise thing, I put it under you." He smiles.

"I'll keep doing that unless you bring it back to me. You can sleep after."

"What........?! You...... woke.... me.... up?!?!" He growls and stares at the ceiling. "You.... go.... kill..... yourself.... I.... wan.... you.... dead..."

Alek clicks his tongue. "Sorry, but I can't do that, I'm afraid you'll just never get your sweet sweet sleep. Ever."

He groans and growls. "Just.... do it..... for me...."

Alek takes a step closer. He chuckles before loudly screaming, not stopping. It's probably really annoying.

Sloth groans and growls. He stands up slowly and yells "STOP.... SCREAMING!" He runs at Alek (though is quite slow) and tries to grab him.

Alek dodges. "GET ME THE NOISE MAKER AND ILL LET YOU SLEEP!" He shouts before continuing.

He yells and waddles to the air horn. He grabs it and throws it at Alek's head.

Alek catches it and quiets. "Thank you sir."

Sloth growls and lays down to sleep again.

Alek sighs. "Although, that's not handing it to me." He screams as  well as throwing it at him.

Sloth jolts and yells, getting up again and throwing the airhorn at Alek.

Alek moves to the other end of the room, still screaming.

He groans and grabs the airhorn, throwing it at him again "Take...... it......!"

"NOPE YOU HAVE TO HAND IT TO ME, NO THROWING!" He moves to another side of the room, screaming.

Sloth walks slower and grabs the airhorn. He holds it out to Alek and continues walking "T-take it!!!"

Alek keeps moving around him, screaming. "YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST."

Sloth tries his hardest and ends up falling to the ground. The airhorn breaks and continues to go off, constantly. Sloth covers his ears and wails "LET ME SLEEP!" He begins crying and sobs, curling up "P-PLEASE!!!!"

Alek quiets down, sighing with pity. "You're like a child..." Alek kneels by the air horn, sticking his hand in it and muting the sound. "You can't call a child a sloth for doing all they can."

He cries more and trembles "I-i j-just wanna go to bed! L-let me sleep please!" He sobs.

Alek tears a bit off of the end of his pants, putting it into the air horn, the noise ceasing. Alek sits next to him. He softly sings to the man, hoping to calm him down.

Sloth just continues crying and shakes his head "P-please stop! N-no more sound please!" He trembles and his eyes are wide open.

Alek stops, sitting there silently, bowing his head respectfully.

Sloth calms down slowly and his eyes droop. He relaxes and whispers, "Thank you..." before drifting into a gentle sleep. Death appears beside Alek, and transports him somewhere else.

Alek sighs. "That hurt my throat."

Death laughs.

(Sloth: won't work for anything, and finds no need to. They are so full of it, they forget to even take care of themselves.
How to beat sloth: Make them work, and get a reward because of it.

*******

A/N: Awww... this one always makes me sad...