Greed

Alek curses. "And this is..."

"Greed..." Suddenly death disappears and a light shines on Alek. A light shines on another creature that looks rotten, like skin and bones. It's head flicks to him and it seems to have once looked human. It lets out a screech and runs at Alek, it's body covered in bloody gold.

Alek dodges, yelling to death. "Do I give in to greed or give it up?!" He shouts, observing a bit more. He sighs "Death that's messed up!"

There is no answer and the creature continues running after him, screeching and screaming. "Gold... bloody gold..." he thinks, "I gave into his lust... so..." Alek curses, moving away again. "That means I'd have to give into the greed..."

L: (Right right??)

L: (Boi I ain't no riddler!)

A: (SORTA HE'S SO CLOSE! HE HAS TO CONCOR GREED... AND THAT IS GREED.)

Greed tackles him to the ground and begins tearing at the fine cloth on his skin, cutting into him and searching for gold, still hissing spitting and screeching.

Alek shoves the creature off of him with a grunt, rolling to his feet.

A: (The monster is searching for any form of wealth. All of it. Meaning he will dig through people's body's to find it.)

The monster runs at him again, his fingers bloody and his eyes bloodshot. He tries to tackle Alek again, screaming.

He takes the now torn coat off, standing his ground and holding the jacket by the sleeves. He lets it approach, quickly moving, tying the sleeves around the arms of the creature.

Gold appears in the corner of the dark empty room. The creature gasps and scrambles for it desperately

L: (Whaaaa)

L: (OH)

L: (IDEA)

L: (WHAT IF HE TOOK THE GOLD AND MADE THE THINGY EAT IT)

L: (Then it would take itself out...)

Alek runs to the gold, picking it up. The creature being close behind, Alek tackles it.

The creature screeches and claws at Alek, trying desperately to grab the gold Alek clenches his jaw, struggling to hold it down. He looks into its open, screeching mouth and drops the gold into it.

The creature swallows it and chokes, it's eyes widening and his hands clawing at his neck to get inside. It begins clawing through itself, tearing itself apart to get the gold. Soon, it falls limp, dead.

Alek steps back, steadying his breathing and looking over his now torn clothes. He sighs. "That's unfortunate." He turns. "Finished, lets move on!"

A: (Greed: Was so consumed by gold and riches he didn't care about his life, or anyone else's. He wasted away in his riches, yet always wanted more.
How to beat greed: Let their want fully consume them, and let them realize what they've done.)

*******

A/N: Lol these next seven chapters are going to be pretty short. I love them.
ALSO everything L thinks, is basics what Alek is thinking so yup.