Lying To The King

Alek waits a moment, opening a drawer in the desk. He takes out the ear piece he had made and set it on the desk with a note, 'Be strong..." was written in small cursive writing. He leaves it for her in the morning, moving out into her balcony. He scouts a way down and makes his way into the garden.

In the morning Bridgette wakes to timbers voice "A note..." he is looking at her with the ear piece in his hand, the note crumbled "From a man no doubt..." he narrows his eyes and Bridgette keeps her face blank, although she is nervous.

Alek was in the local church, the same priest who helped him after the lake giving him a place to stay. Alek put an eyepatch on along with all black clothing. He dyed his hair with ink and looked almost completely different.

Bridgette looks at Timber and makes an excuse that she was writing to herself. He believes her but gets rid of the ear piece. He yanks her chain and pulls her to the throne room, sitting her down on it. He stands at her side, but holds the chain.

Alek and the priest go out, helping the people on the streets.

Timber looks at her and his eyes fill with rage. He grabs her head and yanks it to the side, causing her to yelp. "What is that...?" He points a sharp finger at the mark Alek left. Her heart skips "...Nothing...." he grips her hair and yanks, she yelps again, praying that Alek was coming to volunteer to be a guard. "That doesn't look like nothing!" She stares blankly and gulps. "... A previous kiss from you... you never noticed..." he growls.

Alek speaks to the guard at the main gate. "I'm 'ere to see the king." Alek says, giving himself a Castorian accent as he talks to the guard at the main gate of the castle. His jet black hair, cloak, eyepatch, and dirtied face made him seem intimidating.

The guard looks at him "State your business. The King doesn't like visitors."

"I'm gonna join 'is 'ighness's ranks. Enlistin' as a guard." Alek tilts his head with a sideways smile.

"Hmph. Your funeral. Go on in, you will find the queen on her throne. It's her decision." He opens for him.

Alek walks in, his face set. He kneels before Bridgette, the cloak spread around him. He looked pretty grand (if I do say so myself). " 'yer majesty." Alek looks up. "The names Tyrell of Castoria. I'd be en honor if ye'd allow me to join yer magnificent guard regiment."

Bridgette looks at him blankly. Timber let's go of her hair and snarls. "Walking in unannounced and interrupting me is already a bad impression..." Alek thinks to himself, "Its not like you ever announced yourself..." but he kept his mouth shut. He stayed kneeling. "My apologies, sire. I merely couldn't 'old back me excitement."

"Excitement is an insult to me. I don't hire new guards, get out." Bridgette strokes his cheek to stop him and whispers in an empty voice "Let him in..." Timber looks at her and grins, grabbing her chain and twirling her hair "If you insist~"

Alek's covered eye twitches. "Most gracious thanks, sire."

He waves Alek away, focusing on Bridgette who is leaning away from him. She glances at Alek for a moment before back at Timber.

Alek stands, unmoving. He coughs lightly.

Timber looks at Alek and snarls "Get out. Go to the training grounds and start your position as morning petrol."

"Sure thing, sire." Alek bows once more. "Shall I just excuse myself?" He begins walking out, asking a question just to tick him off.

Timber growls and Bridgette turns, hiding a smile. "Yes. And do not ask me any more questions!"

"Pardon? Oh right, sorry mate." He says now out the door.

Timber gives one last glare before turning back to Bridgette.

The rest of the day follows casually, well, at least since timber had the crown. Bridgette finds some alone time to write letters and sends them secretly, hoping timber doesn't notice. At night she sits on her bed, and waits.

Alek pulled himself onto her balcony, his footsteps light and the cloak swaying. He knocked on her glass door. Alek pulled himself onto her balcony, his footsteps light and the cloak swaying. He knocked on her glass door.

She looks at him and smiles. She walks over and opens the glass door "You came... I was starting to have my doubts!"

"It was hard to get away from my new commanding officer. But I'm here." He smiles, taking off his hood and eyepatch.

She pulls him in and smiles "I sent the letters. Everyone knows you're back. They are all on your side!"

"Everyone? Oh my heavens, you're brilliant!" He hugs her tightly, kissing her cheek.

She giggles and smiles "Thank you! Now all we need are the guards... I can schedule a meeting, and distract timber while you speak with them."

"If you can find another way to distract him, that would be grand. I do however need to speak with them. If you can arrange it, I will convince them."

"Ill... try. And I will arrange it, mark my words..." she smiles.

He tosses the eyepatch onto her bed. "Soon enough my dearest, we will free you from him." Alek kisses her, his hands holding her waist.

She kisses back and takes off the mask, then rips off the necklace, pulling him closer.

He pins her against the wall, his kisses seeming to be placed randomly on her.

She smiles and sighs in delight "Alek~!" She kisses him when she can and let's him "Oh timber will be so furious!"

"Serves him right~" he mutters against her skin, pressing himself against her.

She breaths heavy and pushes against him. "You're right! Oh Alek you make me feel so... so..." she chuckles "Better than that fool will ever make me feel!"

Alek chuckles lightly, his kisses trailing along her mouth.She smiles and kisses him deeply. She pulls away and looks at him. "I think this dress has one positive effect..."

"Oh really now?" He mutters, his fingers playing on her waist.

"Mhm~" she whispers and nips his ear "What do you think~?"

He grins, feeling a shiver send through his body. "I think..." his lips hover over her neck. "It makes me want you even more~"

"Ooh~" she smirks and shivers "That sure is a perk!" She giggles and pulls him closer.

Alek bites her neck lightly, kissing it after. His hands dig into her, pulling her as close as possible.

She moans softly and smiles, shivering and wrapping her legs around him. Suddenly she gasps and stops, tensing up and staring behind him.
"A-alek..."

He freezes, his grip loosening, his eyes looking behind him.

He sees Nixxiom there with his arms folded and his face like stone. Bridgette gulps and smiles nervously "H-hi papa..."

*******

A/N: HEHEHE I LOVE THIS NEXT CHAPTER!!!

L/N: NIXXIOM