Lust

Alek frowns. "Can I just... not?" He holds his arms to himself, feeling the familiar tingle at his wrists.

He feels someone's hands wrap around him. "Mmm another one!" It's a woman's voice that giggles and pulls him close, her body pressed against his "Awww you have a lover don't you? Oh I'm sure she won't mind~" the voice kisses him.

Alek shivers and pulls away. "N-no t-thanks." He clenches his jaw, turning to face the voice.

L: (Just..no thanks)

He sees an incredibly beautiful woman hardly wearing anything. She smiles and her eyes sparkle. "Come on~ it will be fun~" she places her hands on his chest and smirks "Oooh! Strong too!"

"N-no, I-I don't exactly see this a-as fun." He holds his wrist with one hand, stepping back.

"Yes you do~" she takes a step closer "I do it better than anybody  and I'm sure you'll enjoy~" she smiles wider.

He takes another step back, his breath caught in his throat. "I don't exactly see anything that could possibly go on in here as fun. I don't mean you any offense, but I will not participate in any activity you may be planning. Please step back."

"Nooooo~ I wanna have fun~" she pushes him to the bed grinning.

"T-t-there a-are ot-other ways to h-have f-fun." Alek's eyes were showing fear. "Y-you d-don't need t-to demean y-yourself to-to feel w-worth or f-for r-recreation...""

Oh~? Like what~" she begins searching his body with her hands, smiling wide.

Alek tenses. "I-I-i..." he pushes her off of him, rolling off of the bed to the floor and standing quickly. "Piano! I play piano for fun! You c-can read or draw o-or anything!"

".... I don't have any of that stuff in here ~" she begins crawling to him slowly, her eyes still sparkling.

"S-sleeping is fine..." Alek holds still. "I c-could even sing to you un-until you fall asleep."

"How about I sleep with you~" she winks and crawls on top of him. She pauses ".... singing?"

Alek bites his cheek, his hands shaking. "Y-yes! Singing I-is won-wonderful!"

"... then why are you so scared of it?" She looks confused and sits up.

"It? S-singing doesn't s-scare me..." Alek doesn't move, terrified.

"You look scared." She glares "Singing must be bad. You're a liar."

"I-I'm scared of y-you not s-singing..."

She frowns ".... That makes no sense. You're a stupid boy." She crawls on top of him again. "They never give me anything to do in here! Until they give me a man or woman..."

Alek turns his head away. "I-I don't like this one!" He looks to her again. "S-sing with me I-instead!"

"... I don't know how." She sits up again "And you're scared of it. And that makes me really unhappy."

"I enjoy singing, you scare me because you're Lust, I don't exactly have the best history with y-your deadly sin." Alek sits up as well. "S-singing is easy, I can show you how."

Her face falls "... You don't like me...?" She looks down.

"I don't know you yet." He tries a weary smile. "I'd like to, I'm sure." Alek places a hand on hers. "We could talk to each other, that way I could get to know you for more than just your looks."

She looks at his hand "... But there's nothing to talk about with me..." she frowns and glares "I don't get to have ANY fun in here... no one likes me except weirdos... and weirdos aren't fun. They're mean." She thinks for a moment "Nixxiom wasn't mean... he was nice..."

"You know Nixxiom?" Alek smiles. "Well I'm glad he was kind. Did he speak with you?"

"Yeah... He didn't fight me on anything or do anything at all... He let me do what I want and it wasn't fun to me. I told him it wasn't fun and he just said, 'exactly'. I've actually had him twice. The second time, he told me about his wife and daughter." She looks down "I wanna be a wife or daughter..."

"Well, I don't know about wife or daughter..." Alek looks her in the eyes with a warm smile. "But I have always wanted a sister, I'd be willing to act as a brother."

"A sister?" She looks confused and curious "I don't know what that is. Are they fun?"

"All kinds of fun!" Alek chuckles. "I've never had one, but as my sister, I would always be there to talk to, or I'd play games with you, or sing, and I'd be there to protect you."

She smiles and her eyes shine  "What kind of games?! How would we play?! What would we do?!"

"Well... there are all kinds of games!" Alek smiles. "If I see you again, I'll bring over a pile."

"Y-you will?! B-but that's not allowed. You can't bring stuff with you. And you're going to be gone a really long time." She growls "I'm going to be bored forever!"

Alek thinks for a moment. "...is there a way to bring you with me?"

"No. I'm stuck here. Alone and bored until someone comes down." She places a hand on his thigh and gets close "And you're here now..."

He takes her hand in his, moving it away from him. "Now, you said yourself that it's not any fun." Alek sighs.

"It's more fun than nothing!"

"Not to me." He says flatly. He stands helping her up as well. "What if I tell you a story?"

"That's boring too!" She stands up growling "I thought I was your sister but that's not fun either!"

He laughs. "Well come here," he jumps into the bed and holds a hand out to her.She looks at him and crawls on. She gets on top of him "Like this?"

"Not quite but..." he starts tickling her. "I'll manage!"

She screams and laughs falling on the bed and kicking her legs. She laughs and tears fill her eyes "W-what are you doing?!"

"I'm playing!" He stops and sits up, smiling. "But that wasn't my original plan" he stands up on the bed.

"T-then what is it?" She looks confused and calms down a bit.

He takes her hands and pulls her to her feet. "At home, I spent a lot of time in my room." He grins. "The best thing to do with a bed is to jump!" He begins jumping on the bed. "Join me!"

She looks at the bed and begins jumping on it. She laughs and continues as high as she can "Look at that! You can fly by using a bed! Haha!"

Alek laughs. "And you can build forts and roll up like a burrito!" He shouts as he jumps, doing a sloppy front flip.

"You can?! Like how!?" She collapses and pants a bit.

Alek begins showing her how to make a fort from the pillows and blankets.

Lust laughs and continues to help build it. She plays inside and laughs. Death smiles, standing behind Alek. "Come on. One more to go."

Alek turns to Lust and boops her nose. "Stay strong dear sister." He moves over to Death.

She giggles and cuddles the pillows and blankets.

(Lust: Forced to stay alone in her room for days, weeks and years until she can find only her instinct for entertainment.
How to beat lust: show her the better things she could have than just that.

******

A/N: AWWW ALEK SORTA HAS A SISTER NOW!!!