The Gun

Nixxiom stares at the ground, his breathing so soft it's hardly heard. That's when his body jolts lightly with a stifling cry. He begins crying softly and his hanging head causing his hair to cover his face.

Alek turns his head, ignoring the pain it caused. "S-sir..." Alek's face softened. "I-I'm sorry I should have waited... until... S-she got to you..."

He shakes and just cries. "I shouldn't have expected anything... i-i was trying to be respectful and wait b-but I want my daughter..." he is limp in the chains and he continues to cry softly.

Alek frowns. "...I should have said something... I-I'm sorry s-sir..."

"Yes..... you should have.... you ignored your promise, and you ignored me. You let her kiss you when you said you wouldn't..." he trembles and forces down his tears, gulping. "T-this is why I n-never wanted you with her... s-she'll forget everyone else... she'll f-forget me..."

"... That's not... true..." he whispers, struggling to speak. He keeps his eyes on Nixxiom. "S-she could n-never..."

"She just did A-alek...." he looks down, his ears still lowered "I-im nothing to her... to my little girl..."

Alek looks down. "... you should rest... you'll need it..." he says gently.

Nixxiom looks down and nods. He shuts his eyes, and drifts to sleep.

Bridgette walks quickly through the halls of the castle, trying to find timber. "What have you done to them?" She stands before him as he sits on his throne, her eyes slits.
He places down a glass he was drinking from. He raises his eyebrows.
"Well... you should know if you took a peek."
"I told you to keep them SAFE! You hurt them!"
"What a good observation. You're so smart." He rolls his eyes.
"I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THEM SAFE!"
He stands up and tosses his glass to the side, walking over to her slowly. She steps back until her back is pressed against the wall. Timber whispers in her ear "Oh don't worry my dear~ I'll take good care of them~" he chuckles and orders a guard to take her to his chambers. She doesn't object but growls.

L: (NOOOO YOU FREAKING TIMBER)

Alek closes his eyes, just about ready to break his hand to get out of the chains. It would hurt, but he would be able to slip out.

Suddenly timber walks in sharply and looks at Alek. "She tells me to 'take care' of you." He growls and stomps over. "Cause she apparently visited you today..."

Alek looks to Timber, his hand purple. He pushes it back into the shackle, letting the blood flow continue. "...what... d-do you want." He glared.

"I want to show you a little gift..." he grins and pulls a gun from his pocket.

Alek is unphased. "And... that is..."

L: (When you try to threaten someone but they didn't grow up in America like Timber and Bridgette)

A: (Hehe. Timber knows what he's doing)

"Allow me to show you what it does." It clicks and he points it at Nixxiom's leg, shooting him in the foot. The sound rings through the castle and Nixxiom imediently wakes, letting out an ear piercing scream.

Alek jolts, his eyes widening with fear and curiosity. "W... what did you do?!" His voice scratches at his throat.

Nixxioms eyes are wide with pain and shock. Timber laughs "I'll show you again." He shoots Nixxiom's other foot and Nixxiom screams again. "You see... when Nixxiom was brought to me I had to take his chalk and... well... I put it to good use." He smirks.

"D-don't hurt him!" Alek shouts, pulling against the chains, forcing himself forward.

Timber chuckles "You don't even know what this is, so I'll leave Nixxiom to tell you..." he laughs and leaves, slamming the door shut.

Alek held a breath in. "N-Nixxiom..." he was shaking, confused and worried. He looked to Nixxiom. His eyes were wide and he pulled on the chains to try and go to him, only to be held back. "Oh my heavens!"

Nixxioms feet were gushing blood and he was shaking terribly, his eyes wide and terrified. He let's out a raging scream and clenches his jaw.

Alek pulls on his hand. "Oh heavens oh heavens oh heavens WHAT WAS THAT?!" He felt his hand slip through a bit, yelping as he felt his hand pop. He stopped moving, his hand quickly darkening. He looked to Nixxiom. "Oh my heavens! Wha-what do I do?!"

Nixxiom looks at him cringing from pain. "S-shove it back in! N-now Alek!" His voice is tense and strained, his body limp and his breathing heavy "That was a gun... came from the United States of America, no doubt..."

Alek clenches his teeth as he pushes his hand into the chain. His eyes were still wide, continuing to move as close as possible to Nixxiom. "A-America?! A g-gun?! You're making no sense!" Alek moves his eyes to his feet. "W-what do we do about your feet?! That g-gun made you bleed!"

"A-alek you need to calm down! I'm fine! It's a machine made in a different realm. This realm is VERY different from yours, so you don't need to worry about it! S-sleep it over I'll be okay!" He grunts and tries to hold back yells.

"You're bleeding! How can you be fine?!" Alek swallowed hard, his hands shaking. "H-how do I help you?!"

"You don't! You go to sleep! I-in the morning I'll have to pray Bridgette comes..." he looks down and curses.

Alek doesn't move, just watches Nixxiom. "I-I-I'm s-sorry! I should have woken you up when he came! I... I didn't... I wasn't-!"

"ALEK ENOUGH! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO SO PLEASE LET ME SLEEP THIS OFF!" His voice is pained and almost afraid.

Alek jolts back, realizing he wasn't helping. He closes his eyes, pushing his back against the wall. His hands shook, the one that he heard pop aches against the metal.

********

A/N: Heavens I remember this... Alek was introduced to a gun.