Maxim's Judgement

Death smiles at him and opens the doors. Inside is a long hallway that leads to one throne room. There is no doors in the throne room, but there is a man on the throne, his shirt off and his legs hanging over the edge. He is wearing a red hood that covers his face, yet his lips are seen in a snarl. Death holds his breath "Here be go..." he begins walking.

Alek stays close by, showing no emotion."Maxim! I have brought Alek of Alcor! Died because of Timber ain't that funny? Another timber death!" The man on the throne groans and snarls "I don't care how he died just let me talk to him"
Maxim looks at Alek. He stops. He grins and chuckles "Finally we get a young handsome one..."
Death rolls his eyes.

Alek bows. "You must be Maxim. I've heard quite a bit about you."

L: (Oh boi we got a gay man hitting on Alekar)

"Hmph. Whos been talkin?" He sits correctly on his throne.

"Someone you know." He stands upright. "Bridgette Ashtree."

Maxim smirks "You know Bridgette? Sorry for your loss." Death stays silent

"Right." Alek smiles his charming smile. "Is quite agree, it is a terrible loss. Although, I do have a need to get back to the real world."

"Pfft good for you. Everyone does." He rolls his eyes and sits back on his throne.

Alek looks to the side. "I'm sure, although I'm not sure why, with someone as handsome as you, who would want to leave." He decides to play to his interests.

"Ha. Charm. Seen it all buddy." He winks and pats his lap "If you admit I'm so handsome, come on over and prove it."

"I'm afraid my services aren't free." He laughs.

"Neither are mine. So get out of here before I get annoyed. Oh, wait. Too late. Hey, Death, take him to the lake and drop him there. Fear of drownin, I felt it. And bring me back a man I can play with will ya?" Death clenches his fist and says nothing as he takes Alek by the arm.

"Now I never said you couldn't play with me..." Alek shrugs. "That would be a service to me after all." He smirked lightly, although he was uncomfortable inside. "Maybe in exchange I'd do something."

"..." Maxim looks at death "What was his relationship with the Ashtree family?" Death looks at Maxim "In love with Bridgette Ashtree and friends with the parents. Nixxiom, is not fond of him. Maria, is friendly towards him." Maxim scoffs and raises a lazy eyebrow, looking at Alek "Straight? Yeah I've had a straight man. His daughter tried to spoil the secret, and got what she deserved. But you? You just lying."

Alek curses inside. "Fair enough." Alek paused. "That sure must have been interesting." He says just as a statement to himself, not really caring if he heard. "But take it this way, you have someone who is willing to do anything you wish in return for a way back."

"I can make you do what I want anyways." He rolls his eyes and makes Alek take his shirt off by snapping his fingers.

"Oh my heavens!" Alek gestures out with his arms. "That's..." he sighs, crossing his arms. "It doesn't matter..."

Death looks at Alek and laughs pointing "Haha loser." Maxim glares "Your next." Death clears his throat and regains posture.
Maxim looks back at Alek "Next is your pants unless you be honest with me. Why do ya wanna go back to the surface?"

"Bridgette is my reason for going back." He bites his cheek. "Also I'm really done with Timber so killing him would be fine as well in my book."

"Ugh. Timber. Timber. Gosh that's all I've been hearing. Why is Bridgette your reason?" He rolls his eyes. "Bet you already have a lot of loved ones down here already."