The Breaking Point

The next day he is dragged to the torture chambers. When he is thrown inside timber walks in grinning "You'll be happy to hear Bridgette is completely mine now... She has let go of you, and everyone." He chuckles and grabs a whip.

"That must be wonderful news your highness..." Alek takes deep breaths, preparing himself mentally.

Timber whips him sharply "I'm surprised you aren't upset... I was really looking forward to seeing you suffer..." He whips again, harder.

Alek lets out a shout, his body lurching forward against the chains that held him up. "M-my a-pol-ogies..."

Timber whips him again, growling "You're pathetic. Can't even stand up for yourself, much less your own kingdom." He whips sharply.

Alek screams again, the whip ripping his suit. He takes heaving breaths. "I-if you say a-so sir..."

"TIMBER!" Timber whips around to find Bridgette standing in the doorway with anger. Alek looks up. "B-Bridgette..."

She marches up to Timber "I told you NOT to hurt him!" Timber growls and glares at Alek "He deserves it..."
"NO HE DOESNT!"
Timber grabs her wrist roughly and growls.

"W-wait please! D-don't touch her!" He leans forward. "I agreed to his terms Bridgette, let it be."

"No." She doesn't look at him and glares at Timber, her eyes slits. "Timber, release him." Timber tosses her to the ground and she yelps. He unchains Alek and kicks him to the ground "If this is how she feels, so be it." He grabs the whip and stands over Bridgette.

Alek dives in front of Bridgette holding up a hand in defense. "Your highness, wait! D-don't do something that you will regret!"

"I regret giving the job to you. It's a bit too late for that." He smacks Alek out of the way "Besides. I've done this before."

"Before?" Alek narrows his eyes. He gets to his feet, holding to the wounds on his abdomen. "You've hurt her... before?"

Her ears lower and Timber chuckles. "Its good that you haven't checked lately. I like when she's afraid.... gives me a sense of superity or, like a wolf hunting their prey... She isn't scared when I threaten. I have to keep to my promises if she's going to fear me." He laughs and Bridgette shrinks.

Alek clenches his jaw, standing. "You want her to fear you then?"

"Of course..." Timber doesn't seem to mind the question and grins "And it works quite well..."

Alek has no hesitation and punches Timber across the face. His own eyes widen as he brings his hand to his chest, not realizing he was going to do that.

Bridgette gasps as Timbers head whips to the side. He stares at the ground for a moment before cracking his jaw and chuckling. He looks up "I was waiting for you to snap the moment you walked into the kingdom." He stands up "I'm not a fool, Alek. I knew you were up to something." He grabs out the gun "And I was just waiting for a reason to prove it."
Before he can shoot Bridgette grabs the whip and whips it around his hand, causing him to shout and drop the gun. "RUN ALEK!" She whips Timber to the side and grabs Alek's wrist, running out of the room with him.

Alek ran with her eventually running ahead and pulling her. He shakes his head as he runs. " OH MY HEAVENS I'm sorryimsorryimsorryimsorry NIXXIOM IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

"SHUT UP YOU SQUABBLING IDIOT AND JUST RUN!" She runs faster and grabs a necklace from inside her dress. It glows and she yells "PAPA NOW!" Timber burst through the door and runs after them.

Alek glances back, running faster and bringing Bridgette in front of him. "On our tail!"

"REALLY ALEK?! ARE YOU SURE?! GEE I HAD NO IDEA THANKS FOR THE TIP!" She keeps running and holds tighter to the necklace. She runs to the throne room and guards are blocking the main doors that look as if they are being broken down. Timber continues chasing them.

Alek keeps Bridgette ahead of him. "What's the plan?" He says as he runs.

"Papa is leading the revolution in your name. They are storming the castle." She keeps running but stops, turning sharply "Wait! Oh no I'm a fool!" Timber is just behind them and begins running at her.

"Quickly what's wrong." He states, keeping a hand on Bridgette.

"I forgot Maxims book! He can't die with it!" She runs at Timber suddenly.

Alek growls. "Bridgette!" He turns sharply and follows.

She runs and tackles Timber to the ground. He is so puzzled and shocked he hardly has time to react.
"What in-"
She punches him and grabs Maxims book. He tries to yank it from her hands but she keeps a strong grip. He tries to grab it but she throws it to Alek. "Take it!"

Alek catches. "Bridgette, lets go!"

She nods and tries to get away but Timber yanks her back "I'm not letting you run from me again!!!" She struggles and he pins her.
Her hand yanks away and she reaches into his pocket, grabbing the gun and rolling away from him, standing up and pointing the gun at him.

*******

A/N: Almost over! Wow... freaking me out a bit.
But I promised L I would finish.
And I plan to.