Chapter 8: Oh are you in pain? You poor thing.

{STILES' POV}

I woke up before I opened my eyes, and it took me a minute to feel the chains around me and my bare back pressed against cold metal.  My eyes shot open and I was in shock to see that I was chained to a metal chair in just my pants, and then it all came back to me.  Marco was back.

I swiveled my head around to see where he was at, but it appeared that he wasn't here, that no one was here.  I was all alone.  I sighed in relief, but also fear for Derek.  What was going to happen to Derek now that Marco's controling him.  I can't just lose him to Marco....

"Morning twinkle toes" Marco grinned as he stormed into the room and took a squat in front of my chair "It's good to see you wide awake."  The sight of his face filled me with anger and I did the only thing I had the ability to do.  I spit in his face.  He eye flickered shut and his head flinched backward as he angry wiped at his face with his hands, with Derek's hands.  I closed my eyes and bit my lip in pain at the thought.

"I'm guessing you woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Marco sneered at me "or I suppose in this case, the wrong side of the chair."  I ground my teeth at him, but he just ignored me as he turned and shut the door.

"Sorry, it would be impolite to annoy the others with your screams" he explained with an evil grin as he flicked out a small pocket knife.  I felt my heart skip a beat and every instinct in my body told me to struggle, but I kept still.  I wasn't going to show him weakness.

"What are you gonna do, kill me?" I scoffed "go right ahead.  It's not like I even care anymore."

"Oh I'm sure you don't, just like all your supposed friends won't care about your death either now will they" he shrugged and I had to bite my lip to remind myself that it wasn't Derek saying this to me, it was Marco "No more needy and helpless Stiles that they all have to take care of, and it will all be thanks to me."

"Shut up" I growled but he just continued as if I'd never even spoke.

"And there might even be a celebration when they realize that Derek's gone as well, thanks to me again" he chuckled menacingly "Of course I always could pretend to be him and gain Scott and the others trust, it wouldn't be that hard really."

"Shut up!" I screamed.  I could handle him talking crap about me, but I'm not going to sit here as he just completely bashes Derek.

"You're right, you're right" Marco's sighed "I should probably get on with it."  With a flash, Marcos stepped forward and slashed the knife acrossed my cheek.  I had to bit my tounge to stop the tears and keep from crying out in pain.  I wasn't going to show him of all people that I was week.

"Wow, not even a peep from you" Marco's stated in mock pride "I'm impressed, but you will beg for mercy eventually, they all do.  That's my favorite part, it's the part where I finally slash their throat.  I couldn't help the quick jerk of my wrist as my heart started beating in a panic.

"I'd watch out Stiles, your wimpy side is showing" He scolded, shaking his head as he went for another slash, and this time it caught me in the shoulder and I bit down on my lips so hard that it started bleeding.

"Are we in pain?  You poor thing" he cooed in a faked concern "maybe this will take your mind off of it."  He pressed the tip of the knife into the top left of my chest and slowly dragged it down to my belly button while I screamed bloody murder and it was then when I was screaming, that I heard it.

"Nooooooo!" ripped from Marco's throat and I immediately knew that that wasn't Marco screaming.  Marco/Derek fell to the ground scrambling all around, they both seemed to be fighting for dominance.