First Kiss

After the video was filmed, Abigail's brothers and Jake all come inside to hangout for a bit. Abigail wandered off just to explore this huge house, she is a very curious kid. She walks upstairs and walks into an empty bedroom with nothing but an air mattress on the floor. She looks around and sees Emilio, that's right, Emilio Martinez. Abigail is shook and freezes.

Abigail's thoughts
Oh no! We made eye contact! I hope he doesn't talk to me, I have to get out of here, but I'm scared to move.
~~~
Emilio slowly starts walking up to Abigail and smiles, he says "you came to see me?" Abigail shakes her head. Emilio says "oh. Then why are you here?" Abigail hesitates and says "um- I was just wandering around" Emilio says "oh, want me to give you a tour of my room?" Abigail says "oh uh... no thanks, see ya!" Just as Abigail was about to leave Emilio runs up to her and smashes his lips into hers. Abigail is scared at first but then really gets into it. A few minutes later, she hears her brothers yelling for her because they were about to leave, Abi says while pulling herself away from Emi "I have to go, sorry" Abigail runs out of the room before Emi could respond. She makes it down stairs and Lucas says "what happened to your hair?" Abigail is confused, she then puts her hand on her head and realizes that her hair is a mess! Abigail says "oh um, I-" Marcus then says in an angry tone "has it anything to do with... the Martinez Twins?" He points up to Emilio standing on the second floor looking down and smiling at Abi. Abigail gets worried and says "No, no don't worry... I don't even like him" Then they leave to go back home.
Marcus's thoughts
I really hope Abi doesn't like one of the Martinez twins. They're not good people, but I'm taking her word.