Jake Paul

The next day, Abigail's Brothers take her to see their rich friend who lives in a 7 million dollar mansion. They all get into their SUV and go down to his house. They don't say anything else about him, which leaves Abigail more and more excited. They arrive to a dead end street, stopped in front of a big green gate, surrounded by big houses. A man comes up to their car and says "who are you here to see?" Dari says "Our friend, Jake Paul" The man walks away and opens the gate for us. They drive up, it takes a few minutes to drive up the extremely long driveway. When they come to the end of the driveway, Abigail is in aw by the size of this house! There's Speed boats, lambos, BMW's, everything! The thing that caught Abigail's eye the most was the 4 guys standing outside in front of a camera, she asked Marcus "are all these people, YouTubers?" Marcus smiles and nods.

They all get out of the car and a young man runs up to their car and says "Ayy it's the Dobre Brothers!" Then Abigail gets out and the man says "And a Dobre Sister" Abigail gets really shy when his camera man comes close to her and films her face

They all get out of the car and a young man runs up to their car and says "Ayy it's the Dobre Brothers!" Then Abigail gets out and the man says "And a Dobre Sister" Abigail gets really shy when his camera man comes close to her and films her face. Marcus says "Don't film her, Jake, she's very shy and just came all the way from Canada"
Jake says "ok sorry, this just would have been very good content" Marcus says "sorry bro. She just wanted to meet you, not the world" Jake looks down at Abigail and smiles, he said "come on, I'll show you around" Abigail follows Jake into the mansion and looks up in shock of seeing all the way up to the third floor. She looks to her left and sees a store with an odd ceiling.

Jake notices her reaction and laughs, he says "If you think this is cool, you should see my room

Jake notices her reaction and laughs, he says "If you think this is cool, you should see my room. He turns right down into a hallway and opens a small door, inside, there is an elevator. Abigail says "wow! You have an elevator?!" Jake laughs and says "yeah I know, it's dope" They go into the elevator onto the second floor, they walk to the end of the hallway and when she looks down, she can see her brothers on the first floor. They go into Jake's room and Abigail is surprised on what she is looking at right now. Jake says "this is my 10,000 gallon fish tank" They walk to the other side of the tank and Jake says "This is my 45,000 dollar bed" Abigail's jaw drops and said "I guess 7 million dollars wasn't enough money spent. Haha!" Jake laughs. After a half an hour they go back downstairs and meet back up with Abigail's brothers. Abigail says really fast "Omg you should have came! This place is amazing I wanna live here, he must have space for me!" Dari says "slow down Abi. Don't worry, we saw the house already, and the only way to be able to live here is if you're on team 10" Abigail says "How do I join Team 10?" Jake says "You have to be a social media influencer" Abigail says "oh, ok then" Abigail slowly starts walking towards the door and her brothers follow. But when she opens the door there are 2 good looking teens there and they yell out "Jake! We want back in!" Abigail looks back at Jake and her brothers and they both seem in shock. Abigail looks back at those boys and fall in love. They are the most good looking people alive.

 They are the most good looking people alive