Martinez

One of those boys said "sorry we come on short notice" Abigail realizes that they have a cool accent, she asks them "where are you guys from?" One of the boys said "we are from Spain" Abigail said "Really? So you guys can speak Spanish?" One of the boys answers "yeah, can you?" Abigail answers "well, a little bit. I'm trying to learn" That boy smiles at her and says "maybe we can teach you sometime?" Abigail smiles and said "yeah! I would love that! Um.. who are you guys anyway?" The boys smile and the one on the right says "I'm Ivan" The other boy says "I am Emilio" Jake comes forward and pushes Abigail out of the way and grabs those boys by the wrist and pulls them into the living room" Abigail asks her brothers "Do you know them?" Lucas answers "Those are our old friends. They used to be on team 10 with us. I thought we'd never talk again" Abigail says "wait, you guys were on team 10? Did you live in this mansion?" Marcus says "No, we left when Team 10 was in the old house. We got homesick" Abigail looks at Lucas and Marcus with a sad face. Marcus put his arm around Abigail and started walking towards the door. Just before they were about to leave, Emilio comes running out of the living room and says "here's my number, call me when you want a lesson"

 Just before they were about to leave, Emilio comes running out of the living room and says "here's my number, call me when you want a lesson"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Marcus looks at Abigail as she looks down at the little piece of ripped paper with Emilio's number and smiles. Marcus seems upset and pushes Abigail towards the door. The other brothers follow them into their car. Marcus sits in the back seat beside Abi, he doesn't make eye contact. Abigail looked at Marcus, and then looked at the paper, she scrunched it up in her hand and put it in her pocket, she felt bad for making Marcus upset, they didn't look at each other for the whole ride home.
When they arrived Abigail sat on the couch and took the TV remote, just as she was pressing the power button, Marcus snatches the remote out of Abigail's hand. Abigail says "are you ok, Marcus? You seem really upset" Marcus says "Can I talk to you in private?" Abigail says "ok" Marcus starts walking towards his bedroom and Abi follows. They both sit on his bed, Marcus sighs and looks at Abi in the eyes and says "Don't hang out with them" Abigail answers "why not?" Marcus says "They were my best friends but, they thought we were fake friends after we left. It broke our hearts when they blocked us on twitter" Marcus looks down at the floor with a tear running down his face. Abigail hugs Marcus and said "don't worry, that's in the past. Maybe they like you now?" Marcus says "whatever, I don't wanna be their friend anymore. They don't take any friendship seriously" Marcus opens the door and says "I just need some alone time" Abigail gets up and leaves. Lucas comes to her and asks "is everything ok?" Abigail answers "Marcus thinks that if I hang out with Emilio and Ivan, they'll eventually dump me and claim that I'm a fake friend" Lucas says "Oh I see, you know what... go hang out with them. Don't worry about Marcus, he's just stuck in the past and if they dump you, it's their loss" Abigail smiles and gives Lucas a big hug. Abi pulls out Emilio's phone number, and calls him.

 Abi pulls out Emilio's phone number, and calls him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.