LA

Abigail arrives at the airport with her brothers to go home. She was super hyped to go to LA, she always wanted to go there and become an actress! Marion always supported her, and would sign her up to acting camp every summer. But, Abi was just wanting to spend time with her brothers since they missed out on a lot of time together.
On the plane, Abigail sits in between Marcus and a random dude who says he's a fan of the Dobre Brothers. He was asking a lot about her, Abi felt really uncomfortable answering all these questions. When the plane landed at the LAX, Abigail ran outside and almost fell in tears because she made it to the city of her dreams. Her brothers follow her and give her a big hug, Darius said "This is honestly the best place ever" Marcus said "You're gonna love it here" Abigail followed her brothers to the parking lot where she saw 4 super cars! Her jaw dropped as she looked at the McClaren, the lambo, The porsh and the Ferrari. Abigail says "Boy, wouldn't we be lucky if we had those cars" Cyrus smiles at Abi and walks up to the Porsh and gets in. Her 3 other brothers get into the 3 other super cars. Abigail was in shock, she walked up to Dari's Lambo and asked "Are these actually your cars?" Darius answers "No, we just randomly have the keys to these cars" Abigail smiles and gets in the car with Darius. While they're driving, they speed up to 200 m/h! It was the best experience of her life.

They get into the apartment and Dari asked "so what you wanna do?" Abigail said "well, what can I do?" Dari answers "Anything! No rules here, and I trust you not to burn the place down, haha!" Abigail looks out their big windows at the big city of...

They get into the apartment and Dari asked "so what you wanna do?" Abigail said "well, what can I do?" Dari answers "Anything! No rules here, and I trust you not to burn the place down, haha!" Abigail looks out their big windows at the big city of Los Angeles, she asks "so, is everyone rich here in LA?" Dari answers "Not everyone, it's either rich, or poor. There's no average" Abigail asks "how were you able to afford living in LA?" Dari answers "Hard work, I have a friend here who lives in a 7 million dollar mansion and owns 6 super cars all to himself" Abigail replies "wow! That guy is rich! Can I meet him someday?" Darius said "yeah sure! He just doesn't know you exist right now, I'll call him and let him know, maybe you guys can meet tomorrow?" Abigail says "yeah ok, can't wait!"

 There's no average" Abigail asks "how were you able to afford living in LA?" Dari answers "Hard work, I have a friend here who lives in a 7 million dollar mansion and owns 6 super cars all to himself" Abigail replies "wow! That guy is rich! Can I...