News

Abigail sits by her window at night looking at the stars, hoping that someday, she will find her real family. She didn't feel like she fit in here. The only thing her foster parents would tell her is that she was born in Maryland, USA. That isn't too far away from where she was in Toronto, Canada, but she wanted to be there. Everyday she wondered why she was sent away, was she a mistake? Could they afford to take care of her? She had so many questions. But suddenly, her foster mom, Marion, yells "Abi come! I have great news!" Abigail ran down as fast as she could. Marion said "I got in touch with your mom, she wants to see you!" Abigail was in shock, she was really happy but, this was really unexpected. She gave Marion a big hug and asked when and where to meet. Marion said "She's paying for a flight to Maryland tomorrow! You're going home!" Abigail was so happy but really confused on why after 13 years, get in touch now? She quickly ran upstairs and packed all her stuff in huge suitcases she had saved in her closet for a moment like this.
The next day Marion drops off Abigail at the Pearson airport to go to Maryland. Marion said "Goodbye Abi, I'm gonna miss you" Abigail said "Bye Marion, thanks for a great 13 years" Abigail walked into the airport and Marion drove away. She looked up at flight times and sees that her flight is leaving in 10 minutes! She runs to her boarding lane and JUST makes it in time! She took the last available seat in coach, in between a stinky old man and a old woman who won't stop talking to herself.
Abigail arrives at the airport and stands on top of some chairs to try and find a woman, holding a sign saying "Abigail Dobre" She looks around and doesn't see her name anywhere, but she notices a sign that says "Welcome home Abigail!" Surrounded by 4 guys, her mom and her dad.

She runs to them with tears and gives her mom a big hug

She runs to them with tears and gives her mom a big hug. Abigail says "It's you! You're my mom!" Her mom said "yes I am darling" Abigail notices that she has a strange accent and asks "You have a strong accent, where are you from?" Her mom answers "Your father and I are from Romania. And these are your older brothers, Cyrus, Darius, Lucas and Marcus." All her brothers said "Hey" Abigail responds "You Guys seem so much older than me, how old are you?" Cyrus says "22" Darius says "20" Lucas says "Me and Marcus are 18, we're twins" Abigail said "cool, I like Twins, you guys do look alike" Her mom says "well, what are we waiting for? Let's go home!"