New home

They arrive at the Dobre household and walk up to the door, her mom says "welcome home" and she opens the door. The house is beautiful! Beautiful dinning room, living room, kitchen, but when Abigail walks upstairs, she realizes something and asks "There aren't enough bedrooms for all of us, where will I sleep?" Her mom replies "Lucas and Marcus share a room, you can have the one next to theirs." Abigail walks into to the room, she likes it, there's a window, a nice bed, a cool dresser. She says "Thanks, this is great" Her mom leaves the room to leave Abigail to unpack.

Abigail starts to unpack and hears yelling outside, she looked out her window and sees her brothers eating strange gross objects with a blindfold on

Abigail starts to unpack and hears yelling outside, she looked out her window and sees her brothers eating strange gross objects with a blindfold on. She looks a little more and notices that they're filming it, she keeps asking herself, "are my brothers crazy?" A half an hour later, she walks downstairs at the same time her brothers come in the door, Cyrus said while entering "Great video guys, they're gonna love it" Abigail quickly came in and asked "Why are you guys filming yourself so much?" Marcus answers "We're YouTubers, that's our job!" Abigail looks confused, Darius says "we're like entertainers but on the internet" Abigail says "oh ok, that's odd" Lucas says "come here" Abigail follows Lucas into the living room and he pulls out his laptop. Lucas says "Look, this is our YouTube channel, this number here is the amount of subscribers, those are the people who want to see more videos from us, we call them the Dobre Army" He shows Abigail some videos that they made and was able to get a few laughs out of her. Abigail says "Wow! You guys are funny! How do I subscribe?" Lucas laughs and says "I can make you an account so you can subscribe if you want" Abigail nods with a big smile.
Lucas closes his laptop and walks upstairs, Abigail's mom says "so, do you like it here so far?" Abigail answers "Yes! Everyone is so nice! And my brothers aren't boring and lazy like most teenagers!" Her mom answers "Don't get too attached to your brothers though, they're leaving tomorrow to go back home in Los Angeles" Abigail tears up and says "What? You mean, I'll be an only child again?" Her mom says "I'm sorry, they visit a lot though and we can go see them whenever" Abigail says sadly "ok then, they are grown ups" She walks upstairs slowly with her head down. Marcus walks by as Abigail is walking up and notices that something isn't right. He goes to his mom and asks "Is Abi ok? She looks upset" Their mom answers "She is sad that you are leaving tomorrow, she wanted to spend time with you guys since she missed her whole childhood with you" Marcus answers "Aw, I feel really bad. It's true, we should hang together like we should have for the past 13 years" Their mom says "Do you think you can take her to LA with you for about a week?" Marcus replies "I would love to but, she's only 13, and she'll have to sleep on the couch in our apartment." Their mom says "That's fine with me but you'll have to ask Abigail." Marcus nods then runs upstairs to Abigail's room and knocks on the door. Abigail says "who is it?" Marcus opens the door and says "It's me, Marcus" Abigail said "What is it?" Marcus says "do you want to live in LA with us? Mom says it's ok, you'll just have to sleep on the couch in our apartment cause we don't have enough bedrooms?" Abigail's face starts glowing and she says "I would love to!" She jumps and yells "OMG!" Marcus starts laughing, he leaves to tell his dad and the other brothers.

 Abigail says "who is it?" Marcus opens the door and says "It's me, Marcus" Abigail said "What is it?" Marcus says "do you want to live in LA with us? Mom says it's ok, you'll just have to sleep on the couch in our apartment cause we don't have en...