Kabanata L.2

One week after I agreed... I opened the main door of the house, where Jamaica is staying. This is the third time I went to this place which my father has bought for Jamaica, this is where I take care of her and the baby.

I am guilty for I could sense that Zafina is hurting because I am already lacking time for her. I never wanted that, but I have to. But I kept in mind that this is just for two months, and after that, my baby will achieve the unconditional happiness she deserves.

I went to the living room and I saw the bitch sitting there, while giving me a stare full of lust.

"Come on Tyler, I know you want me."

Jamaica was wearing a red lingerie, she's sitting on the couch with legs wide open while she's moving her fingers like motioning me to come close to her.

I frowned. She always try to seduce me whenever we're together but today? I think this is her worst move so far.

Really? Wearing a lingerie? She really think that would get me?

No one could ever tame me but my Zafina. She doesn't even need to wear this kind of clothes to make me hard for her. Just by looking at her innocent eyes, I could already get a boner.

"Oh, Tyler, what's holding you from touching me?"

When she realized I have no plans on going near her, she stood up while swaying her hips. I frowned more. She looks like an orangutan wearing a lingerie and doing a cat walk.

Before she could even reach me, I spoke. "Don't you have remaining delicacy in you? You're already carrying your own child, Jamaica. Can't you grow up and change even for the sake of your child?"

She stopped and threw me a death glare.

"No! I want you, Tyler! I'll do anything to have you!"

I shook my head, I went to the kitchen and placed the paper bag I'm carrying on the table. I felt Jamaica followed me.

"I just dropped by to hand you this foods you asked me to bought you. I'm going."

I rushed out of the house without waiting for her response. Tsk, it's still in the middle of the midnight and my fucking sleep was disturbed because of her.

-

Until another days passed again...

From: J
2 weeks ago
Tyler! Hindi ka na naman sumasagot sa mga tawag ko!

From: J
2 weeks ago
Kasama mo si Zafina ano?! That bitch!

From: J
2 weeks ago
Pupunta ka dito o ipapalaglag ko ang bata?!

Fuck! How could she do such a thing?! Can't she have mercy even just for her child?! For fuck's sake!

I breathed deeply.

She shouldn't kill her child, it's also my younger sibling! And if my father find out about that, I'd lose hope upon knowing who Zafina's parents are.

To: J
2 weeks ago
Damn you, Jamaica! I'm going!

That day, I spent time granting her every wish, but not her wish upon getting me, just her cravings for foods and such. It's tiring, but I can still manage. Whenever I'm losing my temper on Jamaica, I would just think about the reason why I'm doing this; for my Zafina. And soon after remembering that, I'm already good.