The Thing?

Ink arrived home to see Dream collapsed on the floor, Blue standing over him , pillow in hand.

"The magnificent Sans wins again!" Blue announced before dropping his pillow on Dream's face and leaping onto the sofa.

Dream didn't even move, lying on the floor in defeat, too tired to even move the pillow off of his face.

"What happened?" Ink asked, walking over to the others.

Blue giggled. "Me and Dream had a pillow fight, and I won!"

Ink laughed, sitting next to Error. "Don't you always win?"

"Yeah, but Dream always seems to forget." Blue said smiling.

Error now turned to Ink. "So have you finished your work then?"

Ink nodded. "Yep! I'll even get to take tomorrow off! A whole day of doing nothing!"

"I would say we could hang out, but I guess you want to spend the whole day with Error?" Blue asked.

Ink smiled. "If that's alright?"

Blue nodded. "Yeah, it's fine. Besides me and Dream have things we need to work on, don't we Dream?" 

Dream sat up. "What do you mean?"

"Y'know, the thing?" Blue asked.

"What- OH! The thing! Of course, I nearly forgot!" Dream stood up. "I suppose we better start working on that soon..."

"What's the thing?" Ink looked between Dream and Blue, who after his question both put on innocent expressions.

"Oh, nothing really." Blue said, shrugging.

Dream grinned. "Nothing at all."

"It kinda looks like it is something." Error said, looking uncertainly at Dream and Blue.

"Well it isn't" Blue replied. "Which is what me and Dream are going to go off and do, nothing."

With that, Blue and Dream said quick goodbyes and ran from the house, giggling. Ink and Error stared after them.

"They're up to something." Ink said, frowning.

Error nodded in agreement. "But what?"

Ink shrugged. "Who knows." He turned and went back into the house. "Anyway, wanna watch a movie or something before going to sleep?" Ink sat on a sofa.

Error joined him. "Sure, which one?"

Ink shrugged. "I don't mind, I'll probably fall asleep half-way through anyway. Today's been a long day."

"Yeah." Error agreed.

They put on a movie, but they were both asleep before the end, cuddling. While Blue and Dream where plotting away, working on 'The Thing' plan, whatever that might be.

Guess what's going to happen next chapter?

Fluff. A whole lot.

I'm gonna go work on that now.

Bye!