The Sleepover (part 2)

"Anyway, isn't it Error's turn?"

Dream and Blue looked at each other with big smiles, the time had come. Dream turned to Error and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Error replied instantly. He didn't like the idea of getting a dare.

Dream already had a question in his mind. "Have you ever been in love Error?" He asked, an innocent expression on his face. Ink glared at Dream while secretly hoping Error liked him back, and Blue was practically bouncing up and down with anticipation. 

Error saw nothing weird with how they were acting, and just shrugged before saying "I don't really know what 'love' is."

Blue, Dream and Ink stared in shock at Error. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS?!"

"No... not really." Error mumbled, shrinking away from them.

A few silent seconds commenced while Dream, Ink and Blue tried to work out how to explain.

"Ok, well..." Dream started. "there are lots of kinds of love...."

"Yeah!" Blue butted in "Like friendship love, or family love! But this about love-love!"

Blue looked at Ink to continue. Ink took a breath then spoke. "When you like someone in a love-love way when you're near them your chest gets tight and when they touch you it usually feels amazing." Ink slightly blushed as he continued. "When you're not with them they take up your thoughts and when you are with them you're terrified you'll embarrass yourself..." Ink motioned for Dream to continue explaining.

Dream obeyed. "You want to make the person you like happy because it makes you happy, and when they're sad you share their sadness..." Dream said.

Blue once again spoke. "If the person you like likes you back it's the best feeling in the world, but if they don't then you feel like your soul is breaking."

"Huh..." Error took in all the information they told him. He couldn't think of anyone that fit those criteria, but then again he had been spending a lot of time thinking about Ink when he was just sitting in the anti-void. His thoughts went back to the hug Ink gave him a few days ago. Had that made him feel amazing? "I-I'm not sure if I like anyone like that..." He mumbled while blushing slightly.

Ink placed a hand on Error's shoulder, no one noticed this except Error, who blushed. "That's fine! You don't have to, Dream was just wondering!" Ink said while inside he was hoping that Error did actually like him back. "Now, should we continue the game?"

"hmm..." said Blue, glancing at the clock in the room. "Maybe another truth or dare for everyone then we can try to teach Error how to play videogames."

This was agreed upon, so another round of Truth or Dare was put into action. This time Ink asked Dream if he had ever pulled a prank (he hadn't, but was looking out for opportunities to do so), Blue dared Ink to stand on his head for 10 seconds (which he eventually managed to do), Error dared Blue to sit completely still for 30 seconds while Dream and Ink tried to make him laugh, and Ink dared Error to use his strings to hang upside down. By the end of the game they were all laughing their heads off, even Error was laughing as he attempted to balance upside down.

"Aha!" Yelled Error as he managed to complete the dare. Dream, Blue and Ink cheered his success. 

"I don't think I've laughed this hard in ages!" Commented Dream as he wiped his eyes.

"I don't think I've ever laughed this much at all." Said Error as he flipped back down onto the ground with a thump. He stood up and brushed off his clothes, smiling widely.

"So, should we head to the games consoles?" Asked Ink as he tried to stop his laughter.

"Yeah! I know a game we can play!" Yelled Blue, jumping up.

They played a variety of different video games until it started to get late, when they got out the sleepover supplies.

Error picked up a sleeping bag and stared at it. "Why don't we just sleep in normal beds?"

"You can't sleep in normal beds at a sleepover!" Said Blue, taking the sleeping bag from Error. "It's far more fun to sleep in the living room in sleeping bags!"

As Blue set up the sleeping bag, Ink came over to Error.

"You'll be ok sleeping in a sleeping bag won't you Error?" Ink asked, looking at Error with concern.

"I think so..." Said Error, looking with uncertainty at the sleeping bag closest to him.

"Well if you're not it's fine if you want to go upstairs and sleep in your own bed." Said Ink with a kind smile. "No one will mind."

"I'll probably be fine." Error said shrugging. "No need to worry." Ink's concern made Error feel slightly fuzzy inside.

Ink sighed then prepared to speak, but before he could Blue yelled, "Come on guys! Pick a sleeping bag!"

The 4 sleeping bags had been lain out with the head end near the TV, with a gap in the middle of them. Dream was currently placing some snack bowls at the head side of the sleeping bags. Blue had claimed the blue sleeping back on the far left, Dream was on the Green sleeping bag next to Blue's sleeping bag, and on the other side of the small gap there was a yellow sleeping bag and a grey sleeping bag on the far right.

Ink sat on the yellow sleeping bag, and Error sat uncertainly on the grey one.

Blue set up a movie, and they climbed into their sleeping bags so they were on their stomachs and could see the screen and watched the film as they ate the snacks.

By the time the movie ended, and they had settled down it was dark outside, and they all went to sleep, tired out. 

Author's Note.

HOLY COW GUYS THIS BOOK HAS 300 READS!

I never thought that this was get so many and I'm so very thankful!

I will hopefully be posting a new chapter tomorrow, or maybe today if I can get it out in time!

See you later!