The Puppet

After Dream had left, Ink instantly hugged Error again. The glitchy skeleton smiled and hugged him back, neither minding that they were standing up. Error quickly assumed that Ink wanted to stay like this for the whole hour, but didn't mind; at least for a while. But soon Error's foot started to ache, so he removed his arms around Ink and gently tried to pry him off.

"C'mon Ink lets go sit down." Error said as Ink stubornly refused to loosen his grip. Error sighed until Ink suddenly pulled back, looking slightly alarmed.

"Is your foot hurting?!" He asked, looking up at Error with concern.

Error quickly shook his head. "No it just aches a bit, that's all."

Ink was clearly still concerned, but nodded and said nothing as Error moved away and flopped onto the sofa. Ink sat next to him and hugged him from the side, resting his skull on Error's chest. Error smiled and wrapped his arms around Ink loosely, speaking after he did.

"Are we going to do anything?" Error asked, looking down at Ink.

Ink only hummed in response, hugging Error tighter. Error chuckled. He loved being this close to Ink, but loved how Ink wanted to be this close to him even more. 

Ink shifted closer so he didn't need to lean so much, but as he did something fell out of Error's jacket pocket. Error didn't notice, until he looked down and saw Ink holding the puppet Error had made of him. 

"Where did you get this?" Ink asked, extremely confused and flustered at the same time.

"O-oh, u-um t-that..." Error stuttered looking away.

Ink looked up at him, gently but firmly grabbing Error's chin. Error blushed but looked back at Ink.

"I-I made it..." Error replied, avoiding eye-contact.

"You made it!" Ink's eyes lit up.

Error nodded. "I made a bunch of them..."

Ink looked back at the puppet, inspecting it. "It's really well made."

Error was surprised. "You think so?"

Ink nodded. "Do you think you could make me one of you?"

Error blushed. "S-sure... I could do that..."

Ink smiled. "If you could also make the clothes removable that would be great."

"What." Error starting blushing as what Ink had said sank in.

"I'm joking!" Ink laughed, leaning on Error's chest. "Taking clothes off a puppet would be weird." I'd rather take the clothes off of you.

"Yeah. That'd be weird." Error agreed, looking at Ink with concern.

Ink noticed the look and decided to change the subject. "So what are we going to do for the hour?"

"It would be less than an hour now." Error replied. "But I'd be happy to stay here."

"We'll stay here then." Ink replied, moving onto Error's lap.

Error smiled and rested his head on top of Ink's, wrapping his arms around him. Ink relaxed in Error's arms before remembering he was still holding the puppet. He wondered what to do with it before deciding on something. 

Ink turned around and went up on his knees, surprising Error. Error was even more surprised when Ink placed the puppet on his head before turning back around and one again sitting on Error's lap. 

Error took the puppet off of his head, rolling his eyes as he put it back into his pocket. "You couldn't of just given it back?" He asked, moving his head to be on Ink's shoulder.

"Nope!" Ink laughed, turning around and wrapping his arms around Error's neck. "That'd be far too simple."

Error sighed, and was about to reply before Ink gently kissed him. Their soul beats quickened as the kiss became deeper. Ink's arm were tight round Error's neck and Error wrapped his arms around Ink's torso, both wanting to stay close. They eventually pulled away, but stayed holding each other near.

Error eventually spoke. "I love you."

Ink's face lit up with blush. "I-I love you too."

Error smiled, gently kissing Ink's forehead. Ink melted into his arms, sighing in happiness.

"Will dream be back soon?" Error asked after a moment of silence.

Ink looked up at the clock in his house, it was set to a random time, but it was still useful. "Yeah, about 10 minutes." 

"What do you want to do till then?"