Panic

Dream paced back and forth while frantically hoping that Ink would pick up the phone call. Error was passed out on the sofa, his broken glasses on the table. Dream knew Error was bleeding, but didn't dare to touch him to try to heal him. Who knows what Error would do. It wasn't that Dream was scared of Error, but the crazed and unfocused emotions Error had given off before he passed out could not of been good. Dream didn't want to try to help Error incase it made him angry or hurt him. Whatever was happening with Error could cause him to kill Dream, which would not only be bad for the multiverse, but also destroy all trust and friendship between Ink and Error. Ink had been round to Dream's house that morning to give him an update and everything was going so well! Him and Error were kind of dating and they had spent a night sleeping in the same bed! Dream didn't want to make a silly mistake and ruin all that. 

Dream snapped out of his thoughts as Ink answered the call. "Hey Dream, what's up!" His happy tone was about to change.

"It's Error! I don't know what happened but you need to come home RIGHT NOW! He's bleeding and I don't know if I can safely heal him and he ran into a tree and I don't know what to do!" Dream frantically yelled down the phone without a single pause.

Ink was silent for a moment but quickly replied with "I'll be right there!" He didn't understand half of what Dream said but had heard 'It's Error', 'he's bleeding', something about running into a tree, and Dream's frantic tone, so decided it was important. He hung up the call and quickly made a portal.

Dream sighed in relief after the call ended, glancing over to Error to see him sitting up, his eyes scrunched up, but open. Dream froze, unsure of what to do.

"Hello?" Error asked, knowing someone was in the room but not knowing who without his glasses. He assumed it was Dream from the blurry colours, but he wasn't sure if that was just the other sofa.

"H-Hi Error." Dream stuttered out. "I don't know what happened but you'll be fine! Ink will be here very soon, ok?" Dream decided that comforting Error with words was the way to go, he just hoped Error didn't realise that Dream had no clue if he was going to be fine or not.

"O-Ok." Error replied, still looking round. "Do you know where my glasses are?"

"T-they broke..." Dream replied, looking down at the broken red-rimmed glasses. "But Ink will probably be able to fix them." 

Error had no time to reply as the front door opened followed by a very concerned Ink. "What happened?" He asked as soon as he arrived, walking over to Dream and Error. 

"INK!" Dream yelled in relief. "I'm glad you're here I-" 

Ink cut him off. "There's no time for rambling Dream, is Error hurt?"

Dream nodded quickly, not trusting himself to speak.

Ink dropped his paintbrush and sat next to Error, who leant into him whining something.

"I'll leave. But if you need me I'll be at my place." Said Dream before teleporting away, realising he wouldn't be any help in his stressed and panicked mood.

Ink nodded, not really paying attention. His focus was on Error, who had started crying. "What's wrong Error?" He asked.

"Me..." Error replied. "You have stuff you need to do but instead you're here! Looking after me because I can't look after myself!"

"Don't talk about yourself like that Error!" Ink said, hugging Error tightly. "You're not weak!"

Error muttered something that Ink didn't catch, but what he assumed to be 'I am'. That didn't matter for now though, Ink was more concerned about Error's physical health. "Are you hurt anywhere?"