Chapter 28- A Date?!

⚠️Warning: Another terrible update⚠️

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sat on my bed, face buried in my Jagi's chest still thinking of our kiss that we shared just moments ago. I can't believe she really kissed me back! At first I thought I was dreaming but I guess I wasn't!!!

"K-Kookie, I can't breathe...!" I felt my Jagi struggle against me, so I lifted my head to see what was going on. That's when I realized I was hugging her too tight.

I immediately released her and she started coughing. "Jagi, I'm so sorry!! I didn't realize what I was doing, I was so deep in thought. Please forgive me!!!" I held her cheeks in my palms.

"It's alright, I'm fine. Just be more careful ok?" She smiled weakly, patting one of my hands with her own. "I promise!!" I exclaimed, making her signature eye smile form. It was too cute! I started cooing and gushing over her when an idea popped up in my head.

'It's been a while since I've kept her here and I feel so bad about it! She hasn't had a chance to walk around or get up at all and I know she hates it just as much as I do. I got it! I'll take her on a date tonight! It'll be so much fun!! I finally get to do something nice for her!!!'

Y/N's P.O.V

I finally regained my ability to breathe and Jungkook suddenly starts cooing at me nonstop. He grabbed ahold of me and stuck his face in my chest for like the millionth time, hugging my waist. "Jungkook you ok?" I asked, really confused.

He giggled, lifting his face to lock eyes with me. "I'm p-perfect Jagi. I'm just s-super happy!" His grip on my waist became tighter. "Why are you so happy?" I tried my best not to smile.

"Because we're going on a date tonight, Jagi!! Aren't you excited?!" He gripped my hands and started dancing around the room with me, making me laugh at his silliness. Wait, he said a date?! My eyes widened at the thought.

"Y-yeah, yeah I am.."

"You're lying Jagiiii, what's the matter?" Jungkook asked, leaning closer to my face. Truth was, I was actually pretty nervous. I've never been on a date in my life and I would probably super awkward and spazz out in the middle of it and it'd all become a disaster and......Y/N, you're overthinking this, calm thyself.

I just explained everything I thought to Kookie and he frowned as a reaction. "Aww, why are you nervous? You won't mess up anything, I promise! This is my first date too, so don't worry!" He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Wait what time is it?" I asked. He looked at his wall clock to check the time. "5:00. We should probably start getting ready."

Was it really that late already?! Jeez. "I guess I'll go ahead and start." I sighed, walking to his bathroom. Jungkook nodded, smiling before walking to his closet.

I shut the door and got the stuff I needed out of my suitcase before stripping my clothes off. I set them in the clothing hamper before stepping into the bathtub to take a shower, something I really needed.

I scrubbed my hair, face, and body really well before stepping out to dry myself off. I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped another around myself. Once my whole body was dry, I put some undergarments on and applied deodorant before deciding what I should wear. Oh Jesus, I didn't think about this.

Just then, I remembered that I packed I cute red dress that I could wear in this situation. I took that out and put it on, putting socks on my feet next, careful not to disturb my wounds. The shoes that I paired with it ended up being Timberlands.