Chapter 14- Reactions with RapMon: Part 2

Y/N's P.O.V

As I sat with the boys, I scrolled through my phone to see if anything new has shown up. Remembering my pics on Instagram, I opened up the app. It loaded a bit and some new posts from people popped up.

Just then, my set of notifs showed. And there were a LOT. I scrolled through them and saw once again, a bunch of idols commenting and liking my clothing pics.

GD was pretty much praising me like I was his religion 😂. I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty funny and cute. Guess I got another fanboy xD. BTS also liked and commented on the pictures.

They were all really nice and sweet but Jungkook's stood out the most. He said "GD, I love you, you're my #1 sunbae but no, just.....NO!! SHE'S MY GIRL!!! SHE'S MIIINNNEEEE!!!!"

'Ok, calm down!!!' I thought, letting out nervous laughter. I guess everyone must have heard it because Suga asked. "What's so funny?" I made up an excuse pretty quick. "Oh, there's this meme on Instagram." I told them. They nodded. "Can I see?!" Taehyung smiled.

"Well sh*t." I thought. Luckily, someone just posted an EXO meme so I was saved!!!! I showed them the meme.

Everyone started laughing once they saw it

Everyone started laughing once they saw it. "I mean, where's the lie tho?!" J-hope asked, still laughing. "Right?!!" Jimin had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing too much. Jongin's face was pretty much what killed me. It was perfect.

We all calmed down after a few minutes of laughing and I decided it was time the fans knew what was happening on my YouTube. I opened my phone's camera and took a selfie, doing a peace sign and pouting my lips before snapping the picture. I put it on Instagram and captioned it:

"New video tomorrow!!!! Be sure to check it out!! 😄😙"

I posted it before getting up from the table and walked to the refrigerator to grab something to drink. I saw some Gatorade in the front so I took a bottle of that and walked back to my chair. Unscrewing the cap, I sipped some of the cool liquid and swallowed it, letting a refreshing feeling spread through me.

Picking my phone back up, I checked YouTube. So far, I got quite a few comments on my vlog with Jimin. I went through them, wanting to see what they had to say.

"Jimin in this, I can't 😂😂😂😂😂"

"Those clothes look so good on you!!!"

"My little meme!!! Funny and cute as always!! 💖💖💖"

I smiled slightly as I looked through them. I was happy that my fans weren't angry that I did this with an idol. However, one comment just seemed to ruin it...

"I'm pretty sure BTS has better things to do than be around you. Why don't you go back to doing vlogs alone?!"

'There goes my pride.' I thought. My smile faded as I read through the comment over and over. My face turned into a frown. I saw there were a couple more comments that were similar to this.