Chapter 16: Reactions with RapMon- Part 4

Y/N's P.O.V

I mentally prepared myself for this video as I pressed the record button on the camera. But I knew I'd have to get it over with.

"What is up, everyone?! It's Y/N here and I'm back with. another. videeeooooooooo!!!!" I started singing my intro and dancing in my seat on the couch, Namjoon joining in with me, making me laugh.

"Today is part 2 of the Bangtan Vlog Series and here next to me is the lovely Kim Namjoon!" I hooked my arm with his and he smiled, waving at the camera. "What's up, everyone? This is Rap Monster from BTS!!"

"Yeah, that too. *laughs* Anyway, what we're gonna be doing this morning is we're gonna react to some crack vids that ARMYs have made." I explained, Namjoon nodding.

"Wait, what are crack videos?" He asked. "They're pretty much videos of you guys that fans have edited to be funny. There's like a lot of memes and  vines that are put in there. You'll like it." He nodded, making an "mkay" face.

"How come you haven't made one?" He asked again. "Cause my editing skills are trash." I stood up from the couch.

"Boi if you don't-" He stood up from the couch as well, having a blank expression. I just very slowly sat back down, pouting. He laughed and sat back down too. "Anyway!" I smiled.

I got up and grabbed phone from the kitchen and walked back to the couch, sitting down and opening up YouTube. I searched up BTS crack and a ton of stuff showed up. That's when I saw one of my favorite channels. MeesuSoup.

"Alright, so I found a lot of stuff and it all looks really good, but there's one particular channel I enjoy and that's MeesuSoup. She/He is so funny and yeah, I just love their videos!! MeesuSoup, you'll never watch this, but I love ya."

I clicked on one of the vids and it started playing. Let the Crack Games begin.

*the vids they ended up watching*

By the time all the videos have ended, we were in tears. We were like Sal from Impractial Jokers. "OH MY GOD!!!" Namjoon yelled out, holding his stomach. "How was it?" I asked. I was winded. I couldn't hardly breathe.