Chapter 7- Insecurities and YouTube Videos- Part 1

Y/N's P.O.V

I was still curled up on Jungkook's bed. I had stopped crying by then, but I could tell there's were tear stains on my face.

My eyes were probably ruined, but I didn't really care at the moment.

I was on my phone, scrolling through YouTube and came across my performance.

'They really did broadcast it.' I thought.

Clicking on it, it loads for a few seconds before playing.

I watched it thoroughly before it ended and just put my phone down on the bed.

"I honestly don't know why they said that I'm that talented..." I said quietly.

"I'm not really even doing that much of a hard dance and I was quiet while singing the whole time..." I ruffled my hair.

"I don't know how I'm even considered a good performer..." Tears were beginning to well up in my eyes again.

Picking up my phone again, I go back to the video and look at the comments.

People said things like:

"SLAY, QUEEN, SLAAAAYYY!!!!!"

And

"You sound almost exactly like Hyuna!! Keep up the good work, unnie!! You're sooooo good!!!"

There were a lot of nice comments, and I appreciate that they enjoy the stuff I do.

But I don't really believe what they say a lot of the time. Maybe I'm just too big of a critic on myself, idk...

Dragging a pillow over to me, I lay my head on it and eventually fall asleep.

'Let's hope they even remember I exist after practice..' Was the last thing I thought before falling asleep.

3rd Person P.O.V

(Back with BTS)

A few hours passed by and practice was almost over. The boys were extremely tired, so they decided to sit down and talk for the remainder of it.

"How do you think Y/N's doing?" Jungkook asked, still sounding sad.

"I hope she's ok....It's pretty heartbreaking to see her like this." V replied quietly.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"The thing is, we still don't even know where she went." Suga caught their attention pretty quick after saying that.

"Then let's go look for her!!! Who knows what could happen to her as long as she's been gone!!!" Jungkook got up and frantically sprinted to the exit doors.

"Jungkook, there's still, like, 10 minutes left until we can leave!!!" RapMon reminded him just as he was about to leave.

"Oh...." Jungkook walked back to the members embarrassed.

He sat down, shaking. He was close to having a panic attack at this point.

'Please let my baby be ok!!! PLEASE!!!' He screamed at himself.

It was gonna be a while before he calmed down.

Surprisingly, time passed by really fast and now it was time for them to leave.

Everyone got up and grabbed their stuff, if needed, and walked out of the dance studio before fully exiting the building.

"Should we look for her at the dorm?" RapMon suggested.