Chapter 25- Grief

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N sobbed to herself, keeping her face buried in her knees as she mourned the loss of her beloved friends, Jimin and Taehyung. She felt a lot of mixed emotions at the moment. But mostly she was super sad/depressed because they were dead, and angry because HE was the cause of it. HE was the cause of everything.

If Y/N wasn't attached to anything, she probably would've beat the crap outta Jungkook and left. But that probably was not even close to being likely.

"I swear, your hyungs will not get hurt. As long as I am here, I'll make sure they're safe from HIM. Please watch over them and me. I miss you guys so much.." More tears leaked from Y/N's eyes as she reached her hand out towards the boys' bodies, like she was trying to get to them. She wished she could. Their hazy, white-glazed orbs seemed to stare right through her. HE wasn't in the room at the moment, but Y/N taking the risk of attempting to escape would result in something bad happening.

Y/N continued looking sadly at the two boys before the slow creak of the bedroom door opening came to her ears, making her curl into a ball in the corner of the bed. Small whimpers of fear escaped from her throat in the process.

Y/N'S P.O.V

"I'm baacckkk!!! Did you miss me, Jagi?" Jungkook exclaimed, speed-walking over to the bed. I could tell by his footsteps. I just retracted further away from him as I could. I could feel myself start to shake.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He asked, gently tilting my face up with his finger so my face was visible to him. His eyes were widened and his brows were furrowed with anxiety and concern. In his other hand, I could see a mug of something liquid. Steam protruded from said mug as well. The strong smell of cocoa told me it was hot chocolate.

He didn't drug that did he?!

I started to feel a little anxious now that I had that go through my mind. "Were you crying? What's making my baby sad??!!!" He sat the mug down on the nightstand next to the bed and went to embrace me, gently pushing my face into his chest and petting my hair.

I'm not gonna lie here, he is warm and he smells good, and maybe he's a little comfortable, but I always get reminded that the person's arms I'm in are the arms of someone absolutely insane. Someone who is crazy.  No matter how many times he has physical contact with me, I feel scared.

My eyes seem to drift to Jimin and Taehyung every couple seconds, like I'm asking for them to help me, and I think Jungkook takes notice. He pulled me away and keeps a grip on my shoulders, staring into my eyes with a sad expression. Looks like he figured out why I was crying.

"Look, I know you miss them. I really do, and I'm so sorry. If I could turn back time and fix this, I would. They would still be alive. I absolutely regret doing what I did, and I mean it. It's just that...*sniffs* I love you so so so much. I don't want anybody else to have you, and I didn't know any other way to handle that! I was so caught up in jealousy and rage, that I didn't realize what I did until after! I c-can't help myself, anymore, Jagi, and you know that! I spent forever crying my eyes out over what I did to my hyungs, and I still am! You probably hate me more, but sweetheart, I'm so so sorry!!! I took your friends from you and I hate myself for it!!!" Jungkook's voice started breaking as he plopped his face on my shoulder.

His arms tightened around me as he sobbed hysterically into my shirt, tears soaking the fabric

His arms tightened around me as he sobbed hysterically into my shirt, tears soaking the fabric. Looks like I'm not the only one who misses them. A part of me was surprised because he admitted that he wanted them back. I figured he would be happy they were gone, but I guess he came to his senses, I HOPE.

He kept repeating "I'm so sorry..", his voice becoming hoarse and distorted from the fabric of my shirt. Another part of me felt sad for him because he said it himself. He didn't even know what he did until it was done. His love got so out of control that he resorted to killing, and I do wish I could help him overcome that. I just don't know how.

A frown curled my lips downwards as I listened to Jungkook's cries of regret.  It was honestly really depressing seeing him like this. I carefully put my hand on the back of his head, running my fingers through his chocolatey brown hair. His crying subsided a little, so this seemed to calm him down, and he nuzzled my neck a little. I continued stroking his hair and he eventually stopped crying completely. Lifting his head from my now tear-stained shoulder, he looked at me with red, puffy eyes.

Taking a finger, he wiped the two waterslides coming out of my eyes away, kissing the leftovers away. "Please don't cry, noona. Otherwise I'll start crying again. I don't ever want to see you like this again,ok? It absolutely breaks my heart knowing I'm the one who made you like this." Jungkook sniffled, grasping my hands.

He brought both of them to his mouth, placing a kiss on both of them. Letting them drop to my lap, I looked down, only to have my chin tilted up again. Jungkook took his hands and put them on my cheeks, cupping my face in his palms. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, before moving on to my cheeks, nose, and finished off by pecking my lips.

"I'm so sorry......Everything is my fault....Im the worst person alive....." He ran hands through his scalp frustratingly, on the brink of tears again.

I took one of his hands and made him look at me. "Hey, hey, hey. You need to calm down a little, ok? I know that you're upset that your hyungs are gone, and believe me, I am too. But it upsets me even more to see you absolutely beating yourself up about this. I'm gonna be honest, I am mad that you killed them, but I also feel really bad for you. I get that you love me a lot, and it's very very sweet, but I think you need to find other ways to express that you love me. Please don't kill any more people, especially your band mates. Those guys are your best friends! You've been with them since 2013, do you really wanna give that up? Plus, think about how I would feel if you did kill them...." I spoke to him in a soft voice, watching him tear up a little during my little speech.

A few tears fell from his doe-like eyes as he looked up at me. "O-ok, noona. I'll try, I really will!! I promise!!!" A sad smile coated his lips as he leaned on my shoulder again. I sighed as I ruffled his hair again. 'This kid....' I thought to myself, frowning.

"Tell you what, why don't you take a nap? You're a complete mess right now and maybe if you get some rest, you'll feel better!!" I suggested. Jungkook nodded rapidly. "Ok!" He exclaimed, making me smile somewhat.

He laid down, his head propping against the pillows. I just stayed sitting up, staring at the two deceased boys beside the bed. I really wish they were still here. A hand gripped mine, making me turn to see Jungkook looking up at me.

"Can you please stay with me, noona?" He asked sadly. I slowly nodded, which made him smile a little bit. I layed down next to him, him clinging onto me like I'm his teddy bear. 'Sweet dreams in heaven, guys...' I thought before drifting off to sleep.....

BACK WITH THE UPDATEUS GUYYSSSSSS

Tbh, I cried while writing this. I cried. HARD. Partly because it wad sad and because this chapter absolutely sucks. But hey, this one is kinda long, so I guess I gave y'all a juicy chapter 25.

Btw, happy early Thanksgiving, everyone!!! Huge hugs from me to you, and I guess I'll see y'all in the next chapter!!!

Lemme just serve some face before I leave

BAM!!! hehehehe I wanna cry