Chapter 4- Show Time and Meeting Fans: Part 2

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N braced herself as more fans formed a line near the table she was sitting at.

'Keep it together' She thought to herself. 'It'll be over before you know it.'

The bodyguard then told the first few fans that they can start.

A group of girls walked up, it was the girls she saw before finding Inkigayo.

Girls:

"Hey, long time no see!!" Y/N smiled at them

"Hey, long time no see!!" Y/N smiled at them. They smiled back.

"We told you we would be here!" The one in the front said. "We actually brought some stuff to sign, if that's fine with you." Another one added.

"No, it's ok! I don't mind!" Y/N took the cap off her sharpie. "What is it you want me to sign?" She asked.

The girls then held up some t-shirts.

"Could you sign the back of these?" The leader asked nicely.

"You got it!" Y/N swiftly wrote her name in cursive on the shirts.

"Alrighty, here ya go, girls!" She let them know she was done.

"Thank you so much!!" All the girls exclaimed, folding the shirts back up.

"It was nice meeting you girls, again!" Y/N waved to them as they walked off the podium.

Next, a boy stepped up.

Boy:

He was looking down slightly, appearing shy

"Hi!" Y/N greeted him.

"H-Hi.." The boy replied quietly.

"What can I do for you?" Y/N smiled brightly.

The boy pulled his phone out and took the case off. "C-could you s-sign my phone c-case, please?" He questioned, looking at her this time.

"No problem!" She gently took the case from his hand and signed her name on the center.

"There ya go!" She handed it back to him and he put it back on his phone, carefull not to smudge the fresh sharpie.