Chapter 33- Havoc & Heartbreak

Hey guys!!! Ya girl is back after 500 years!!! As a very late Christmas and New Years gift, I give you this chapter!!! If any of you guys read my announcement, you would've seen how I said I felt bad for making you wait, and I meant it. But now the wait is over!!! I hope this update is enough to suffice y'all. Enjoy!! 💕💕💕

3rd Person P.O.V 

Jungkook stood dumbfounded at the sight in front of him. What was HIS precious girl doing in the presence of HIM? Did she not love him anymore? Why did she try to leave? Why would she abandon him? "Jagi...?", he whispered hoarsely, blood smearing his lips where Y/N clocked his mouth. His fists curled up in sadness and fury, his blood boiling hot at the duo on the bench. 

Y/N hid her face behind her bangs, immediately retracting back. GD took notice and patted her shoulder softly to comfort her. "It's ok. I'll deal with him.", he said quietly in her ear. Jungkook stares in confusion as he rose out of his seat. "Listen, before you do anything crazy, like you already have...", he mumbled the last part before continuing. 

"This is nothing what it looks like. In all honesty, I just had a little chat with her." Y/N nodded in agreement to vouch for his claim. "Y-yeah, he found me a few minutes after I was out. He was just checking on me, that's all...", she muttered meekly, looking at her nervously twiddling fingers. 

'How do I know he didn't just tell her to say that?', Jungkook thought to himself. Everything about this seemed suspicious to him. "The thing is, the talk was about you.", Jungkook gasped quietly. "She told me everything, from you murdering the maknaes, to locking up the others, to even chaining her up. Why? Why can't you see how much this has affected her? If you think she's not terrified of you, then you really are delusional." 

Jungkook shifted his gaze to the frightened and exhausted Y/N behind GD. The sight made his heart drop through the floor but he still didn't believe it. He couldn't. She said she'd never leave him. She promised... 

"N-no, this isn't true...it can't be....Y/N, you know I'd never hurt you, Jagi!", Jungkook reached  out for the cowering girl, only to be blocked by GD. "I hate to admit it Kook, but it is the truth. Take a look at her. Take a good look at her. Look at her legs. Those wounds are from you. Look at her eyes. She's barely gotten sleep because she worries to death over you! And the impact of losing her friends, what do you think that's done to her mental state? Open your eyes for God's sake, Jungkook!!! She's deteriorating because of you!!!" 

Y/N peered up at the sound of the dispute between the boys. The purple under her eyes made her look practically half dead, and her eyes were so bloodshot they were screaming for rest. 

Jungkook rapidly shook his head. "No, no this can't be the truth!! You're just making this up!!!", he started hyperventilating. GD frowned at his denial and shook his head. "I wish I was but unfortunately I'm not. I really think she needs a break from you. To get her back to normal.", GD proposed softly, only to infuriate Jungkook. 

"WHAT??!! You can't possibly think you'd separate my Jagi from me!!!! I'll take care of her myself!!" 

"How? By chaining her to a bed again? Face it, Kook, not only are you messed up, but you're also making Y/N messed up.."

"NO!!! NO ONE IS TAKING Y/N AWAY FROM ME!!  YOU'VE BEAINWASHED HER!!! I COULD KILL YOU FOR TOYING WITH HER MIND LIKE THAT!!!", Jungkook screamed and lunged toward GD. He swung his arm to strike him, GD moving out of the way. Jungkook fell face-first to the ground but got back up quickly. Y/N sat there, witnessing it all. "G-guys, stop!! Fighting won't solve anything!", she whimpered.