Chapter 20- Brawls and Dance Covers: Part 2

Y/N's P.O.V

I shivered, pulling the phone away from my ear. I knew exactly who this was talking to me.

"You there?! I miss your voice alreadyyyy!"

Shaking, I put the phone back up against my ear. "I t-think you got the w-wrong number, s-sory." I managed to say. But I didn't fool him at all.

"*laughs* I know it's you, Y/N!! It's cute how you think you can trick me!" I could just feel the huge smile on GD's face.

"What do you want?" My stuttering disappeared and was replaced with a serious tone. "Simple. I wAnT YoU, bAbY."

I tried my best not to gasp or scream. He was no longer just an obsessed fan. He was full sasaeng, I'd go as far as even saying he was Yandere. I feel like since I've been out of his sight, he was just getting crazier. Same with Jungkook. I wish I could forget what happened, even if it was just a few minutes ago.

"Oh, I wish you luck with that, Jiyong." I tried to cover up my fear by staying serious and calm while speaking, hopefully so he won't think I'm having a panic attack.

"Thank you for that! Turns out I will need good luck if yOu'Re GoNnA bE MiNe!!!" He cackled, hanging up after. My breath hitched. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't breathe. It was like I was glued to the floor.

I was too scared to even do anything. But unfortunately, I had too. I had to get this dance cover over with. I sigh, pressing the record button and walking back into my position. I turned the song on before setting my phone down and waiting to start dancing. The song built up to the point to where I was supposed to begin.

(what it ends up looking like, but pretend it's just you in here xD)

*Spongebob voice* 3 1/2 minutes later

I posed as the music stopped, before going back to stop recording on the camera. Small pants came from my mouth as I stood in place, hands on my hips for a few seconds. Once I caught my breath, I picked up my phone, wiping sweat from my forehead in the process.

9 messages from Unknown. Great. I groan, opening up my message app.

Unknown: So I see you left me to go dance, jagi...

Unknown: Come onnnnnn, answer meeeeeee

Unknown: Don't act like you don't see these texts, baby girl, I know you do!

Unknown: I SWEAR IF GD IS WITH YOU, I WILL KILL HIM!!!!

Unknown: WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME???!!!!

Unknown: WHAT HAS HE DONE TO YOU???? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Unknown: PLEASE TEXT ME BACK!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Unknown: Alright, jagi, be like that...

Unknown: I'll just have to come get you. Be right there! 😄💗

"REALLY?!" I shouted, about to throw my phone at the wall. The last message was sent 3 minutes ago. God only knows where he is. He's probably about to burst through the door, if he knows I'm in here. I wanted to hope for the best but......yeah no, just no, there's no way to do that at this point.

"Why? Just why? Why am I the one that has to go through with this?! Why can't it be someone else?!" I tugged at my hair in frustration. Tears slowly began to dorm in my eyes. I stood there gripping my head before a rather loud and hard knock on the door caught my attention immediately.