Chapter 11- The Bangtan Vlogs: Part 3

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N smiled and waved back at Jisong before turning around to leave. She went over to the couch where she waited only to come face to face with an upset-looking Jungkook.....

She instantly grew nervous. "What's wrong?" She asked, trying her best not to stutter. Jungkook looked up at her. His eye brows were knitted together and his eyes were glaring.

(Honey, ya need Namjesus)

That scared Y/N even more. "Are you ok?" She asked, gulping afterwards. "Who was he?" Jungkook asked through gritted teeth.

"Who was who?" Y/N got confused. "Who was that guy doing your nails?" Jungkook almost shouted at that point.

"Oh! That was Jisong." She answered. "He told you his name?!" "Well, yeah."
The veins in Jungkook's neck were now visible. It was obvious he was angry.

"What else did he say to you?!" He glared even more. "All he said to me was his name and that he's subscribing to my YouTube channel!! That's it!!!" Y/N shouted. She just told him some of Jisong's quotes, because I highly doubt saying 'He also asked for me to come back.' Wouldn't make the situation better.

"What??!!!" "Jungkook, calm down, please!!!" His face was turning red.

Jungkook rose up from the couch and rightly gripped her arm. "We are leaving!" He dragged her out of the nail salon and speed walked home. "Jungkook stop, it hurts!!" Y/N yelled. He didn't respond, he just kept on walking.

'Do I have to stab him with my nails?' She thought to herself. Jungkook just looked ahead and continued dragging her with him.

'Whoever this Jisong is needs to leave her alone!!!! Y/N is my baby!!! My angel!!! My jagi!!! My everything!! She's mine!!! Mine, MiNe, MINE!!! I don't care if I have to keep Y/N from leaving the dorm!!! I'll do anything to have her to myself!!!!' He laughed maniacally in his head.

Y/N still struggled against Jungkook all the way back to the dorm. Once they got there, Jungkook slammed the door open and jerked Y/N into the place. This caused her to trip on her feet and fall.

"Y/N where have you been??!! Are you ok??!!" Jimin rushed over from the living room and squatted down to Y/N's level.

"I'm fine. I was out getting my nails done because Jungkook offered to take me..." She trailed off the last sentence. Jimin reached his hand out to lift her up. Y/N took it and was pulled up onto the ground again before being embraced by Jimin.

"I'm glad you're ok! But I saw Jungkook pretty much throw you in here. What was that about?" He asked.

Y/N sighed. "He got mad because I was talking to the person doing my nails which was a guy. When I got back, he started asking me all these questions, and I answered them, which made him more angry. He pretty much dragged me here and then just tossed me in here...."