Chapter 30- All Over Again

Heads up! 👇👇👇👇

Sucky chapter ahead, you have been warned....

Y/N's P.O.V

My head started pounding the second I regained consciousness. It felt like my brain had a heartbeat.

My senses allowed me to pick up the sound of someone cooing softly, as well as a hand stroking my hair. My hand tried to rise up and swat it away, me groaning a little in the process, but my arm felt like it weighed 1000lbs. "Sshhh.." The person's other hand gripped mine, lacing our fingers together.

I finally came to enough to be able to open my eyes, and I did slowly. That's when I came face to face with someone I wasn't even thinking of seeing. Jungkook.

All of a sudden, my entire upper body shot up from my laying position, making my head ache like crazy. I had to get away from him!!! I started fidgeting around, small shrill whimpers coming from my mouth, trying to move my body around in an attempt to move away, but my legs were immediately retracted back by....chains?! Again?!!! Looking down, I saw that I was cuffed to a wall, chains around my calf muscles.

Jungkook gasped, plopping himself on top of me. "Oh Jagi, you're awake!! I was so worried!!!" His lower half settled in between my legs so I was straddling him, his head buried in my throat, which I now realized had a collar around it. Blood got all over me by then. Good thing my dress is red.

I still tried to get out of his hold, moving my body in any direction I could, feeling hot tears start to trickle down my face. His grip on my waist tightened significantly, almost squeezing the breath out of me as he pressed a gentle kiss to my jaw.

I shivered under his lips as he peered up to look at me with his bloody face. Paint-like splatters of blood adorned his cheeks and chin, some matting his lashes as well. A dreamy sigh escaped his mouth as he lifted a hand to stroke my cheek.

He leaned in, kissing every last drop of the salty liquid off my skin, softly licking the residue away as well. I flinched as his tongue gently glided across my cheek, making him look up with a pout.

"Don't be afraid, Jagi. You're ok. Everything's ok! I got rid of that...boy you were talking with and brought you back here where you belong! With me! No one will ever take you from me now! I love you too much to LeT yOu gO!!"

He looked at me with those big, insanely obsessive eyes, and cupped my face in his hands.

He shifted his legs around my waist tightly and leaned in, about to kiss me, giggling faintly. I backed my head away as far as I could, my head ending up all the way against the wall.

My entire body started shaking rapidly as his face got closer and closer. "I LoVe YoU..."

Just as our lips touched, a loud shout interrupted.

"Jungkook stop, please!! Just leave her alone!! She's obviously terrified of you!!!"

Both our heads jolted around to see the source of the voice and it was..... Namjoon?! He's alive?!!

He was chained up as well, along with the remaining members. They're all still alive!! Is this where Jungkook's kept them all this time??

"Guys..?" My voice came out in a hoarse, quiet whisper, not even close to being audible to even Jungkook. "Get off of her and just leave her be!! You're doing nothing but hurting her!!" Hoseok joined in, leaning out to look at me.

"Y/N, are you ok?!" He shouted, concern in his expression. "Yeah, I'm fine!!" I shouted back, before Jungkook suddenly sprung up off of me.

"I'm hurting her?!" A sarcastic laugh protruded from his lips. "I'll show you who's gonna get hurt here in a second."