Chapter 2- Y/N Arrives

*Friday morning*

3rd Person P.O.V

Y/N woke up quite early today. She wanted to make sure she had plenty of time to get ready.

She rose from her bed and stretched, yawned, all that good stuff, before walking to her bathroom.

Grabbing some scrub, she washed her face thoroughly before rinsing it off. Next, she applied light makeup which consisted concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, and lip tint.

Next, she decided on her hair. She straightened the outer layer and did some Dutch braids, which she absolutely loved. 

She was finished with everything in about 20 minutes, the last thing she needed was to get dressed.

She went to her dresser to pick out her clothes and put them on. 

She rushed to get rid of any wrinkles before deciding it was good enough

Satisfied with herself, she looked in the mirror one last time before gathering her suitcases. Everything she needed was in there, so she went ahead and brushed her teeth before plugging her phone in to charge.

There was about an hour left before she had to leave so she watched some tv before that.

~Time Skip: 1 Hour Later~

Y/N walked outside to her car and put her bags in the back before climbing into the driver's seat. She started the engine and warmed it up before driving to the airport.

~Another Time Skip~

After parking, Y/N got everything and went inside the airport. She checked in first before getting her suitcases put on the plane. Next, she had to go through security.

Riding the escalator to the next floor, she got in line for security. It wasn't that long, praise God!!!

After getting scanned, having her bag checked, etc, she got her plane ticket and walked down to find her gate number.

'Gate 12' she thought. 'Gate 12' She walked around a little more before finding it. There was 10 minutes before boarding time.

She found a spot to sit down near the window and sat down. She scrolled through social media for a bit before somebody tapped her shoulder.

Looking up, she saw a young boy in front of her. He looked at least 14. "Excuse me, are you Y/N by any chance?" He asked shyly.

"Actually, I am. Why?" She answered, smiling.

"I wanted to say I really like your videos. You're funny, you sing amazingly, your dancing is fantastic, and you're really pretty!" He exclaimed.