Chapter 17- Meeting GD?!

3rd Person P.O.V

A few hours passed by and Y/N had almost completely finished editing her video. She transferred it to her laptop so it was easier, but it still took time however. The last bit of it was all she had to go and she would be finished!

Maybe 5 minutes went by and she was dOnE!!! Finally!!! Throwing her hands up, she let out a cheer of relief. "WHHHOOO!!!" She yelled. "What's going on?" A voice came from behind her. Turning around, Y/N saw it was Jungkook.

He was standing behind her chair, scratching his messy af hair and rubbing his half-lidded eyes. "Oh, hey Kookie! I just got done editing my video, that's why I was excited. If I woke you up, I'm sorry." Y/N answered.

"Don't worry, baby. I've been up for a few minutes, I've only just now decided to come downstairs. *laughs*" Jungkook sat down next to her, yawning a little. "Honestly same." Y/N laughed along with him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her from the side, leaning into her. "Wat ya doin?" Y/N raised her eyebrow at him. "What, can't a fan love his idol?" Jungkook whined, pouting and nuzzling into her head.

Y/N sighed and patted his head. "Yeah, yeah you can, Kook." She chuckled, playing with a few strands of his hair before letting go. Jungkook sighed, smiling and squeezing her tighter.

Shaking her head, Y/N was about to say something else until Namjoon cut her off. "Jungkook! I'm gonna remind you we have practice today so you might wanna change. I'll go wake up the others."

Jungkook whined and let go of his jagi, before going back upstairs. Namjoon followed behind, stopping near her first. "You doing anything today?" He asked. "I might take a walk. Seoul is a pretty cool place, ya know." She answered. Namjoon chuckled and walked up the stairs behind Jungkook.

Y/N sighed and stretched in her seat, trying to wake herself up a little more. Grabbing her phone, she rose up from the chair and went to a mirror that was attached to the fridge. She adjusted her hair and clothes, checking her makeup too, before heading for the door.

Opening it, she stepped out of the building before closing the door. She began walking along the sidewalk around a couple curves and finally made it into the city. She came across a stoplight so she just scrolled through her phone until the light turned green.

As she walked by, people turned their heads to look at her. Being a stunning foreigner that was excessively taller/shorter than most of those around her, it was no surprise that people looked at her. However, she just ignored it and continued to look through her phone, walking down the street.

She continued walking but this time, she started singing to herself.

"Waiting for the time to pass you by
Hope the winds of change will change your mind
I could give a thousand reasons why
And I know you, and you've got to...."

She exhaled, then continued.

"Make it on your own but we don't have to grown up, we could stay forever young
Livin on my sofa, drinkin rum and cola underneath the rising sun..

I could give a thousand reasons why
But you're going, and you know that
All you have to do is stay, a minute, just take your time
The clock is ticking so stay..."

Y/N rounded a corner, focusing on the ground.

"All you have to do is wait, a second, your hands, on mine
The clock is ticking so stay..."

She sang a few more lines before accidentally running into someone, or should I say, something. Looking up, she saw that her face collided with a wall, not a person.